Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Human crossing???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
whoever has seen this can ya let me know if it's good and kinda what its about without giving away spoilers.

I was very interested in this when i saw a preview so yeah i was wondering
Haven't seen it yet (only the cover to the first R1 DVD), but it's an anthology series of human nature stories, or, as the cover puts it, "everyday people...with all its beauty and ugliness".

The first R1 volume (which I bought for $15 at Best Buy), features a boxer reuniting with his estranged mother, a lawyer representing an impoverished mother, a businessman taking a close look at his life, and a woman reuniting with her deadbeat father.

A decent series, I'm sure, but nothing taht would knock your socks off.
It looks good. There is a review here - http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/reviews/...php?id=721

I love this kind of stuff. Might download an ep tonight if someones ripped it...
Well I havent seen or know much about the title you are mentioning, but if you can afford to take a chance on the title. In the last year of the 50+ anime titles I have gotten 1/3 of them where ones I just took a chance on. Out of that I would say only 2 of the titles I was disappointed by. If worse comes to worse you can always trade it on the trade list or something like that