Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Kanon quickie review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Title: Kanon
Eps: 1-9
Studio: MI
Menu: In Chinese, so I couldn't understand them. But they're animated and have music playing. Standard fare, selection-wise: Play All, Subs, and Chapters.
Chaptering: Prologue, Episode, Ending Credits.
Video: Crisp and bright, but there's some black lines in the background that aren't really noticeable unless you look closely. It's not perfectly clean, but fairly close.
Audio: Sounds like standard HK fare to me.
Subtitles: Fansub scripts used. This pleased me greatly. The translation is spot-on and timing is excellent; barely any typos. Downside: the preview clips are not all subbed, and the first episode does have some dropped lines and mistiming. Also, in episode 7 or so there's a brief moment when the picture freezes (and the break can be scrolled to by the Next button, so it's some kind of f'ed-up chapter break).
Bonuses: Textless OP, textless ED, voice-acting studio footage.
Overall: Highly recommended set for a romance anime fan. Can't wait until 10-13 are released.
Happy to hear your happy!!!! :mrgreen:

I'll pick it up. How many episodes is it?
What is the show about? I have heard of it in passing so I don't know much about it. 8O 8O 8O
I don't know anything about. Though I know it's about romance. :mrgreen:
I could be good. I like a romance show if it is done right. By the way I bought all of Dragonball/z/gt plus the movies and specials off of ebay. I will tell you if they are worth the money when I get them. 8O 8O 8O 8O
I'm always enjoy a good romance. :mrgreen: