Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Help please?! dragonball z part 2&3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i watched the whole dbz part 1 and dbz part 2 and part 2 ends with goku within his travel to namek in his spaceship, but then i start to see part 3 and goku is already finishing up the battle with the freeza's special forces and starting a battle with ginyu wtf?!

Note that part 3 mentions to have episodes 54-81.
In japanese episode list the episode 54 is "Protect the Planet of Hope! Kuririn Powers Up!"
In english episode list the episode 54 is "Ginyu Assault"

...so i have part1 + part2, which are episodes 0-54 according to japanese episode list
...then i have part 3, which starts in episode 68 - "Finally...the Clash. Commander Gnyu Appears" according to japanese episode list

so there are 14 episodes missing... :mad:
i'm really mad with this... what can i do now.. (if i can do anything at all)? i'm surprised no one said this before... :mad:
All dvds were bought on this site...

i also noted that part 3 is much worse in quality comparing it to part 1 and 2 Sad
Ok i got an answer from import-anime and the problem is that set 1 and set 2 are the main subbed version, from set 3 and on its dub version (the dubbed version of my missing episodes its not out, at least yet), its a pain in the ass for people like me that bought it to have the full Z serie...
I was thinking the same thing. You must have bought part 1 + 2 from MI and part 3 from MAC. That really sucks. Maybe someone can burn the missing MI eps. on a dvdr for you.