Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Cheap Ninja Scroll DVD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
anyone want to get Ninja Scroll DVDs for 6 bucks plus shipping? the latest AS batch of Ninja Ressurection was defective... the disc contained ninja scroll instead of ninja ressurection, so the case has ninja ressurection graphics so does the disc...

got 5 copies, let me know if anyone wants them... Ninja Scroll is way better than Ninja Ressurection too hehe
Could be interested. :mrgreen:
When I add the Ninja Scroll Dvd to my shopping cart it says it is 9 dollars
dont add it shopping cart... the ninja scroll that is cheap is not on the site, i have 5 copies of the ninja ressurection graphics, if u want it, just do your regular order, then paypal me extra 6 dollars after (if u doing regular order which will have shipping included), if u want just this cheap dvd on its own, its 6 dollars for dvd plus 6 for shipping
Is it a rip of the messed up North American version?
hows the North American version messed up?
i was just gonna ask the same thing......

i'd FOR SURE get it..... but i already own the R1 dvd of it :p
Early printings of the disc had a messed up English audio. Manga had a recall on them.

I own the dubbed VHS. ^_^ Got it when it first came out. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I am Interested. Does it have japanese audio? Cause if i does I'll buy one. 8O 8O
Beware of the bad audio. Though it's on the English Audio. :mrgreen:
I don't mind if the english is messed up I would never watch it anyway. 8O 8O 8O
It's actually a good dub. :mrgreen:
I agree it is one of the only dubs I will watch and enjoy. 8O 8O 8O
i've watched ninja scroll about 40 times..... and not once have i ever watched the japanese one Tongue

i just don't think i COULD watch it :p
damn u guys.... stop hijacking my thread ;p i am trying to sell 5 ninja scroll dvds cheap Tongue

*shooo shooo to the post slut forum hehehehe**
Pages: 1 2