Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New Samurai 7 and GitS Mac Sets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
Just wondering if any of you know the quality (video, audio, subtitle) of the new Samurai 7 or Ghost in the Shell 2nd Gig sets by Mac. Thanks!
I've been itching to see that Samurai 7 set myself... as soon as JJ gets it in I'll order it and post a review ASAP.
Samurai 7 is a great anime. I've collected most of the fansubs and would love to own it on DVD Smile.
I've just finished watching the AV Samurai 7 set (and if history's anything to go by, MAC will have copied this).
Its a TV rip, but one of the better ones with no noticable pixellation and the station ID marks are small and disappear quickly (and no annoying earthquake warnings). Sound is good and subtitles, though HK originals, are pretty good. The names are translated properly, and though there's the occasional bizarre sentence (and the usual him/her confusion) its all prefectly understandable and doesn't get in the way of the story.
I'd recommend this, both in terms of content and quality. I won't go into the story, but you'll get a good range of views here:
http://www.anime-source.com/banzai/modul...ent&id=782
I know the AV version is out for both of them, still waiting for IY fansubs to release the last 2 episodes of Samurai 7, but it's not worth buying it. But Burst Angel, Tenjou Tenge and Elfen Lied are worth buying.

Still waiting for One Piece Part 9 AV
Samurai 7 is a great show, definitely worth the wait- the story line is very good-- Cool
Peter Wrote:I know the AV version is out for both of them, still waiting for IY fansubs to release the last 2 episodes of Samurai 7, but it's not worth buying it. But Burst Angel, Tenjou Tenge and Elfen Lied are worth buying.

Still waiting for One Piece Part 9 AV

I believe Eps 25-26 of Samurai 7 were released a while ago. Have you checked baka-updates.com?
um hi

i know a place you can get it but i don't want one half of the people saying thats cool while the other yells at me so if you want to know where to get it pm me Big Grin

personally i don't have a problem if you advertise on import for another site as long as you list the good and bad parts for both i mean spread the love as far as im concerned....
samurai 7 is exellent anime with fullfill end <<< u cant find this in alot of anime ;p
i download it from baka update and i think funsab name was katana