Import Anime Forums

Full Version: cool tidbit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yeah so i just beat Final Fantasy 5 and noticed that it's character designes are done by the same guy who does angel's egg, Vampire hunter D first and second and demon city shinjuku (among others)

Yoshitaka Amano

yeah im a huge fan of his work and yeah it's just kinda cool

thats all

Enjoy your anime
Cyrus Wrote:yeah so i just beat Final Fantasy 5 and noticed that it's character designes are done by the same guy who does angel's egg, Vampire hunter D first and second and demon city shinjuku (among others)

Yoshitaka Amano

thats all

Enjoy your anime
Neato, I never pay attention to credits, maybe I should start.
Cyrus Wrote:yeah so i just beat Final Fantasy 5 and noticed that it's character designes are done by the same guy who does angel's egg, Vampire hunter D first and second and demon city shinjuku (among others)

Yoshitaka Amano

thats all

Enjoy your anime

Wow, you're 15 years behind, but I'm glad you got to find out. He designed the characters in 1-4 as well as 6. He did some art work for the rest of the series, but his days of character design were over. I went to his art show in New York (Think Like Amano) a few years ago, this man is a phenomenal artist.