Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Back Yet Again.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi people I am back yet again. Are any of the people I remember still here? Does anyone here even remember me? Anyway if so then I am glad to see you all. If most people have left however, then my nextcurse of action will be to make another thread. Trust me you guys will like it, well at least I hope you do. Anyway, guess I just wanted to see whats up. Give me a holler when you can. Later.
I hear crickets chirping.
Ah well at least the big bad Vicious is still in action...

Nice to see ya Ryo
nice to hear that u back
Thanks guys, wow this forum is really dead now isn't it. Also Vicious, put your pet crickets away that has een so overdone. Anyway, since it seems noone has responded to this tthread you are all invited to attend the next thread that I will soon create. See you there.
Y'know you don't have to announce it every single time you are going make a new topic.
hhahahaha, he does doesnt he?
but anywho hyia, and welcome back.
Sorry I just had to anounce this one as it is very special. Check out, "A Sad Day" if you are interested. Anyway tell me what you think.
Welcome back once again...Now how long before you disappear? Two days? Three days? Two weeks? Wink jk
Depends who attends the other thread Big Grin .
Hmm,you know what I noticed the ones that post here still are the ones that were posting when I first came to the forums...Interesting comming back and everyone is still here...hmm,well that is I wonder if anyone remembers me?????
kristym22 Wrote:Hmm,you know what I noticed the ones that post here still are the ones that were posting when I first came to the forums...Interesting comming back and everyone is still here...hmm,well that is I wonder if anyone remembers me?????
I think you where before my time..^^'

And Ryo..I never noticed you where mising..=\
I came to check once in awhile but I never posted. Anyway that is even denied to me now as my online journal explains. Here is the link. To Ryos Journal So I guess I will chat with everyone when I get the chance. Talk to youy all later. My time is runninbg out. Bye.
My god, does this kid ever leave! :eek: (just kidding) or am i.... :confused: