Import Anime Forums

Full Version: 2 Things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off I accidently submitted the same review 2x for Haibane Renemi[sp?] just letting you know. Second when you get the chance id apperciate it if you could check out the submitted title lists and approve em since it's been over a month. Thanks again Schultz...
Sure i will check it.. and i haven't checked that list for a while.. (Alot of people sumbit pure junk) could you let me know which titles you would like approved and i will look right into it.
Is it possible to add some check boxes to the left of new titles so I could easily delete a whole bunch of obviously bad titles all at once?
Schultz Wrote:Sure i will check it.. and i haven't checked that list for a while.. (Alot of people sumbit pure junk) could you let me know which titles you would like approved and i will look right into it.

Vision of Escaflowne TV - MI - F0038
Argento Soma - MI - E0093
Vision of Escaflowne Movie - MI - E0002
Kiddy Grade - MI - E0209

Thank you
Ok will look at those..

Zagatto: Yes i know i am looknig into reworking it.. Right now it was a quick hack to get the functionality in and the interface sucks.. hehe
Alright thanks when Argento and Escaflowne TV are up ill add the reviews and screenshots...