Import Anime Forums

Full Version: I'm Running Wild!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Man I'm Tired Now. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Maybe if you didn't run around so much you wouldnt be so tired. 8O 8O 8O 8O
I'm having to much fun with these new SLICK SHOES!!! 8O 8O :twisted: :twisted:
Was that Goonies I heard? 8O :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I'm tired from capturing monkeys. GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!!!! :mrgreen:
"Hey Carl, that's a nice crobar ya got there."
"Yeah it is, let me show it to ya up close."
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You run like a duck. :mrgreen:
Waddles over...
.....SMACK........
.........Waddles even faster away. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
No, it's Wabbit Huntin' season. :mrgreen:
y'know the guy who does all the voices for the looney toons now needs to be shot. right now. Every thing looney toons should have ended with Mel Blanc. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
That reminds me, someone called me a spic today. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm clearly a polack. I thought the "ski" at the end of the name would have given it away. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You should have sprayed him with MAN LOVE!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Where do you live? Ah dosen't really matter just do what I do and blame it on the North Carolina school system. Ya spic. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
You should spray kakoi with MAN LOVE :!: :!: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Or sodomize him to death with a bible. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I'm going to change my last name to Sanchez. First name Dirty. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2