Import Anime Forums

Full Version: How many Naruto episodes are there?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, does anyone know how many episodes does Naruto have? I plan to buy them on HK AV. But I am not sure how many episodes there are or how many parts I need to buy for it to be complete. can someone help me here?
They are up to ep 130 now....
Actually they are up to 132 and 133 aired today so the subbed ep by db will probably be out by tomorrow. Download the fansubs, the HKs subtitles suck.
133 episode
2 ova
1 movie
not finished yet
you find them all in internet
P.S. I think Naruto's about to kick the crap outta Sasuke. Can't wait for tomorrow!
You can find everything about Naruto here: http://www.narutofan.com
Naruto is absolutely awesome! I know, I know, it's not awesome when compared to other series like Cowboy Bebop or Full Metal Alchemist but it's awesome on it's own. Another series I've watched recently and have fallen in love with is Wolf's Rain. Sugoi!!
anyone have any idea how many eps bleach is gonna be around

i know they are up to 29 on fansub and i know the manga is really long so like can anyone give me an estimate
As of now I don't think any of us can say exactly how many episodes Bleach will have. There are 30 episodes and 16 manga volumes. From what I've noticed the anime is quite faithful to the manga and since what happens in episode 22 is what happens in volume 9 I think we can expect the series to still have quite a few episodes. I wonder if the anime is going to wait for the ending of the manga or if like X the anime is going to finish before the manga does. There's one volume of Bleach coming out every 2 or 3 months in Japan but the anime is catching up pretty fast.
You should read the manga, it's great and the art is awesome!
Okay, who else thinks that 133 is the best freaking episode yet? I mean...danm! That fight was freaking awesome! I didn't think that they would be able to pull off another Lee vs Garra quality fight, but they even one-upped it. I am still in awe.

and in reguards to bleach:
Quote:From what I've noticed the anime is quite faithful to the manga

Yeah, the anime is good, but they really fudged up the designs on the Hallows. They look nowhere near as whicked as they do in the manga.
"I didn't think that they would be able to pull off another Lee vs Garra quality fight, but they even one-upped it. "

I still think Lee's fight is better. However, I may be even more in awe when I see ep. 134. 133 is my second fav. episode now. Naruto's chakra looks pretty awesome right now though lol.