Import Anime Forums

Full Version: If you get a chance, go to your local best buy..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
heya guys, it might sound lame but go check out your local best buy. They are marking some of the anime down (alot). I know someone mentioned this before but here are a few examples:

Dai Guard Perfect Collection $9.99 (6 dvd....)
Blue Seed Perfect $19.99

B
Was just there last night at ours. Dai guard was 20 and seed was 35. I'd definitely buy dai guard if I saw it for $10. =P Even 20 is a great price.
take it to the register..mine had a small yellow sticker over it that said dai guard $9.99..series looks awesome (like the giant robot thing), worth $10 any day. b
I was at Best Buy yesterday and I noticed some sweet deals too. Like they had the 'Gunparade March' complete set in a cool tin and it was only $23.
I think Dai-guard is a fantastic deal at 10 bucks -- i just bought it at 20 bucks from adv and i dont feel cheated- watched up to chapter 6 , its not a bad show, the animation is pretty good- Id give it a 7 out of ten, which means its a keeper - also check out overstock dot com , they have teenamoya voyagers for about 7 bucks -- as well as others ! Smile