Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New Limp Bizkit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else buy the new cd? What the hell is this part 1 crap? Sure it's only $10 but only 7 songs? Wtf? Also, had Fred been hit on the head lately? He can't rhyme worth a crap like he normally does in this album. One more thing, did they get a new guitarist? Cuz the guitar in most the songs doesn't sound like limp bizkit very much and isn't very good in the first place.

What do you guys think? I'm kinda sad personally, 'cuz limp bizkit is one of my favorite bands.

P.S. What's up with the crappy packaging? It's the same thing that new crappy linkin park cd came out in. Maybe the 2 cd's suck too much to spend the money on an actual jewel case? lol
the answer is that it is limpbizkit

sell out wanna be rock bands i mean what did you expect Tongue

it's just the corporation hogging money thats all expect more of it
Dude Wes their guitarist lef the band ages ago, so I guess yeah they do have a new guitarist, less you've heard their stuff since he left.

I never really liked them, they had one or two good songs, but not enough to keep my interest.
Unless its real rap, I don't really like it, Limp Biskit was always more like a mix of hip hop and metal to me. It always seemed a little force by music labels to get more of white suberbia to listen to rap. Fred Durst's voice is just way too whiney for my taste. I do like the Method man duo they did a few years back.
Batz Kage Wrote:Dude Wes their guitarist lef the band ages ago, so I guess yeah they do have a new guitarist, less you've heard their stuff since he left.

I never really liked them, they had one or two good songs, but not enough to keep my interest.

Actually, Wes came back to the band... he wasn't there for the last cd (forget the name - with the green cover), but he's back on this disc.

Haven't heard it yet, myself, but might give it a spin if it shows up on the ol' usenet.

In other news, the new NIN and Gorillaz albums are both most excellent.
Good to hear, I was looking at the new gorillaz but only had enough for limp bizkit and my girlfriends papa roach cds. Hope it stays there 'till Friday, Best Buy only had one. Hate store hopping looking for a cd lol.
Yuck. I can't fathom what people see in this kind of 'music'.
just wondering has anyone heard much of badly drawn boy or modest mouse's early stuff and if so how is it are the cd's good or is a lot of it filler or what???

let me know

Also for modest mouse i really love the song dramamine are there many other Modest Mouse songs like that.
r00ster Wrote:Actually, Wes came back to the band... he wasn't there for the last cd (forget the name - with the green cover), but he's back on this disc.

Haven't heard it yet, myself, but might give it a spin if it shows up on the ol' usenet.

In other news, the new NIN and Gorillaz albums are both most excellent.

You have With Teeth huh. I like The Hand that Feeds, but don't know of anything else since I haven't herd it yet. What I have heard though, is it rules. I thought it was cool when the guy actually made a sound mod for doom 3. I can't wait for the new System of a Down album though. B.Y.O.B. is just so friggin awesome. Go I love that song.
Been waiting for the new system forever. Best Buy has no idea when it will be released still lol.
Cidien Wrote:Been waiting for the new system forever. Best Buy has no idea when it will be released still lol.

"Mezmerize, the first half of System Of A Down's Mezmerize/Hypnotize double album, arrives in stores on May 17th. Hypnotize will surface this fall.

System Of A Down will make its first-ever appearance as the musical guest on NBC-TV's Saturday Night Live on May 7th."
-From kpnt.com

I'm definitely going to watch SNL tomorrow. Big Grin
They are one band that got way to MTV. Being a fan of electronic is the main reason I don't like them, don't get me wrong I do like some rock and other stuff but Bizkit just never appealed to me from day one I heard them