Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Favorite comedy of all time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Or the most insanely funny movie/show you have ever seen. It is easy and automatic for me Monty Python and the Holy Grail. The funniest movie EVER. How much me and my friends like it is probably not healthy. We can quote it line-for-line and act it out. And last Aprils fools. I was at Ryan?s (A buffet Restaurant) waiting to be seated and they asked the name of my party. I said we were the Knights who say NEE. She looked at me like I was retarded, but I continued, ?We have come for a shrubbery. If you do not give us one, we will say NEE at you?, and all my buddies started going NEE, NEE real loud and everybody was either laughing or thinking something was wrong with us or that we were high. It was great.
Blight Wrote:I was at Ryan?s (A buffet Restaurant) waiting to be seated and they asked the name of my party. I said we were the Knights who say NEE. She looked at me like I was retarded, but I continued, ?We have come for a shrubbery. If you do not give us one, we will say NEE at you?, and all my buddies started going NEE, NEE real loud and everybody was either laughing or thinking something was wrong with us or that we were high. It was great.

hahaha, i probably would laugh too, a bunch of guys "neeing". :p
there are alot of comedy movies i like, but i cant really think of one that is my all time favorite.
Id have to agree with your choice.I love the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy book which had huge potential for the movie but they didnt pull it off that well.Monty python stands no:1
That sounds funny Blight. I'll have to rent that movie. Funny movie I'm thinking of right now is Super Trooper. Towards the end wasn't so funny. But the first hour is hilarious.
just a flesh wound.
We are now the Knights who say..."Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringmm.
Follow. But. Follow only if ye be men of valour, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived. Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.

I noticed the other day they dont make fairy tale epic adventures anymore.Like the princess bride.Thats a classic has quite a few funny moments.
Young Frankenstein + National lampoons Christmas vacation - are my two favorite comedy's
Blight Wrote:Or the most insanely funny movie/show you have ever seen. It is easy and automatic for me Monty Python and the Holy Grail. The funniest movie EVER. How much me and my friends like it is probably not healthy. We can quote it line-for-line and act it out. And last Aprils fools. I was at Ryan?s (A buffet Restaurant) waiting to be seated and they asked the name of my party. I said we were the Knights who say NEE. She looked at me like I was retarded, but I continued, ?We have come for a shrubbery. If you do not give us one, we will say NEE at you?, and all my buddies started going NEE, NEE real loud and everybody was either laughing or thinking something was wrong with us or that we were high. It was great.
We used to have a bunch of guys go around school quoting the movie & screaming Nee alot. I alway wanted to break their faces because they disturbed the peace. I find very little to nothing funny about Monty Python's BS funny. Although for the record I'd like to state that pretty much everyone who knows me knows I lack a sense of humor in most cases.
Hopefully that didn't sound to rude..

As for myself, I'm not much a man for comedy, although as with reading, I was reminded, I did quite enjoy The Young Frankenstein.
Batz Kage Wrote:I lack a sense of humor in most cases.

no sence of humor!!!! :eek:
thats no good for your health :p
Batz Kage Wrote:We used to have a bunch of guys go around school quoting the movie & screaming Nee alot. I alway wanted to break their faces because they disturbed the peace. I find very little to nothing funny about Monty Python's BS funny. Although for the record I'd like to state that pretty much everyone who knows me knows I lack a sense of humor in most cases.
Hopefully that didn't sound to rude..

As for myself, I'm not much a man for comedy, although as with reading, I was reminded, I did quite enjoy The Young Frankenstein.

Not rude, we only do it when we are hanging out at home or in the car or something. The only reason we did it at Ryan?s was because it was April Fools. It was funny because the waitress had no idea what we were talking about, but the guy who custom grills your steaks was laughing his ass off.
Once upon a time I found Monty Python to be pretty funny. Unfortunately, I've spent almost 20 years listening to people quoting them ALL THE FREAKIN TIME and I just don't find it funny any more.

The funniest scenes I've seen recently are from Firefly. Every time I think of that guy getting kicked into the ships engine I still have to pause to laugh. And then there's when Jane shoots the other guy in the leg... that's hilarious.

The absolute topper for me for funny stuff lately is this scene with Richard Simmons on Who's Line is it anyways? http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=6647

If I wanted to pick an anime that makes me laugh then I'd pick Photon as a first choice. For a classic TV show I want to watch Black Adder.
OMG that clip was great, I could not stop laughing! I love Whos Line, such a great show.
Lately my humour is more sarcasm related.I rather enjoy house.
i saw the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy and it was great it was like a new monty python it had some really cool stuff in it

but um prolly either rat race or the show the critic both are really funny

the sandlot and army of darkness are great too
Love watching Whose Line....can't wait to see HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy and absolutely love Monty Python and the Holy Grail....My brother got me into it and what can I say I had to buy him the t-shirt, the bunny with nasty sharp pointy teeth and the dismemberable "Invincible" Black Knight....gotta love the interesting stuff...."Now go away or I shall taunt to you a second time!"......I still love the witch scene....she should weigh as much as a duck....hmmm....interesting theory :p
who's line is it anyways.... love it..... that was a good clip, very funny.
Pages: 1 2