Import Anime Forums

Full Version: the death of bugs bunny?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
click here

How can they do this? This is just as bad as killing bugs bunny!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
This reminds me of a simpons episode. :p Yeah just what your super hip baby mama having kids that are on the internet 24/7 need a bunny with attitude on tv.
check out the preview.... this is EVIL i say, pure EVIL!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
Look at this IGNORANT comment...

"Anonymous: April 28, 2005 11:24 AM
Thats all we need, more soulless characters dancing on the screens for kids promoting the virtues of darkness, arrogance and violence. The teenagers who have grown up on the twisted Japanese cartoons will like it, their parents will likely be offended by it, and the small children will probably like it, and left alone to watch this hard-edged junk turn into the same kind of failed social experiments of raising kids on TV - the same soulless, violent, arrogant kids you see in highschools today.

Aside from that, it looks like nothing really new or intriguing. Nothing is sacred. Why not turn the smurphs into wicked superheros that look like supervillains? How about Little Orphan Annie? Lets make her a grown up, an undercover prostitute fighting crime in a gritty urban hellhole. Good job guys."

Rolleyes More ignorance towards anime. But as far as the bugs crap goes it's a waste of time Bugs and all those other cartoons were boring before and that just looks retarted.
Wow, i am sad for the kids that would watch that.

I love bugs bunny and they dont need to screw with a classic.
-spike- Wrote:Wow, i am sad for the kids that would watch that.

I love bugs bunny and they dont need to screw with a classic.
I concur, how ever you spell it.
*cracks open the book of revelation*

Even tho this is a horrible idea, it's surprisingly not the first sign of the apocalypse.
Vagrant Saint Wrote:*cracks open the book of revelation*

Even tho this is a horrible idea, it's surprisingly not the first sign of the apocalypse.

true... but its still EVIL :mad:
WTF, that is just stupid. But after this idea flops, they will abandon it. I mean, they won't just completely change over his design, just change it for this one show...unless they let the office pet monkeys start making decisions again (cough) Looney (cough) Toons back in(hack) Action (cough).
it's not like tiny toons didn't corrupt the looneyness... then they made baby looney toons. poor bugs bunny he needs to reach out to elmer for some rest in peace.

i hate how they think people who love anime will like that crap. anime is a style of art and telling a story not some soul-less revolution fad.

on a side note anime/manga style drawing and story telling started in 1868 as newspaper filler and at one point the U.S. stopped manga production in japan but that was around 1930-40.
Hey who knows, it might be a good change - the adorable bugs we know was around before ww2 , things change- some for better some for worse-- i know most of the people who see this will be outraged, if it was me - id call him by anther name- lets see what develops before we make a judgement -- Cool