Import Anime Forums

Full Version: cyberloach sell list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Neon Genesis Envangelion tv series/ movies 4 disk version 60 can obo
2 copies of FLCL the perfect collection 15 can obo
all are these are brand new in their original cling wrap and are hk versions

trades will be intertained but less likely.

Drew

please make offer to [email protected]
I don't get it. What's up with all these amazing deals that are popping up yesterday and today. This person wants 60 canadian $ (~48 $ US) for 4 disc Evangelion, which sells for $28 brand new at import-anime. And $15 can$ (~12 $ US) for FLCL which sells for $7.00 brand new.

Again, I'll pass
beboprules Wrote:I don't get it. What's up with all these amazing deals that are popping up yesterday and today. This person wants 60 canadian $ (~48 $ US) for 4 disc Evangelion, which sells for $28 brand new at import-anime. And $15 can$ (~12 $ US) for FLCL which sells for $7.00 brand new.

Again, I'll pass

As Zagatto said how will we contain our excitment these deals are the best ive ever seen... Rolleyes No ones gonna pay they also trying to read that was a headache in itself. A little advice be more clear, stop trying to get more than their worth, state the company that is all.
guys dont all rip my head off at once. i was given them and wasnt sure how much they were worth which is why i said obo.