Import Anime Forums

Full Version: thoughts on FFXI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i would like too see what ppl think about FFXI and it being online. i my self like it i have my on account under the name of "vaiga". so plz speak ur thoughts
Should have been called Final Fantasy online, I don't play on-line games, hence I haven't any need for the game.
i played it for a little bit after it first came out and hated it like no other online rpg

i don't know if the new patches made it way better but when i played you could p vs p at all

anyways i think it should of been a seperate project because it is nothing like ff as in story heart or anything it's like they took a lot of the monsters and threw them in some altered d and d kinda game that was a bad version of d and d

if that make sense

but yeah they shoulda made a ff 11 seperate from it
i've played it a few times. never really understood what to do the entire time. ran around in cirlces and talk to people. then i put it away and never played it again.
i have never played it, but ive herd it was really bad...though due to the fact that it has Final Fantasy in the title, it still intregues me, and i really want to get my hands on it so i can judge for my self
Cyrus Wrote:i played it for a little bit after it first came out and hated it like no other online rpg

i don't know if the new patches made it way better but when i played you could p vs p at all

anyways i think it should of been a seperate project because it is nothing like ff as in story heart or anything it's like they took a lot of the monsters and threw them in some altered d and d kinda game that was a bad version of d and d

if that make sense

but yeah they shoulda made a ff 11 seperate from it

Only heard bad things about it. Think they used the ff name to boost sales. Kinda like their movie. Their movie wasn't that bad, but once they slapped the ff name on it people expected a deep story.