Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday Odin0425
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey just giving ya a happy birthday

Peace
Cyrus Wrote:hey just giving ya a happy birthday

Peace
I hope he see's the thread being remebered on your B-day is always a good thing.
I gotta ask . . . who is Odin8425??? :confused:
uh a member of this site who trades anime

and thats all im saying
beeing rememberd on your b-day is a great thing indeed morg...and vicous that odin0425 (note the 0425)...if my spelling is a littel off then ber with me, its my 21's and i just got back from bar hopping...i would like to thank you...well cyrus, and morg, and vicous (kinda) for even replying to this thread...all i could think about for a week or so, is "it would make my day if they started a b-day thread for me" but thats just the kind of geek i am....sadly only three people responded to it
Ahh, its monkey boy :p I new I remembered that name. Happy birthday, hope your hangover won't ruin the day Big Grin
Cyrus Wrote:uh a member of this site who trades anime

and thats all im saying

Ok. So he's mostly in the trade forum. Gotcha.
tradeing, games, and every now and agian...general banter...im too much of an anime nobie for you guys to give a rats ass about my oppinion on anime
Cyrus Wrote:hey just giving ya a happy birthday

Peace
Sorry it's late.
Sorry I'm late. Hope you've had a Happy Birthday! Smile
Happy birthday, man! Enjoy your hangover :p .
thank you all for the late birthday wishes, just to inform you, there was no hangover, my family is so much white trash that the gene was bread out because it was causing too many deaths to my alcoholic ancestors