Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Yu Yu Hakusho Part 3 MAC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone post a review for this set?I looked everywhere to find out how's the quality of this set.I know there first one was really bad but the 2nd one was good.How was the 3rd one?

Anyone?

http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...em_id=4160
Im Like U
Im Looking A Review For This Set
Maybe I'll Buy It Soon
But I Have Quastion
It Is The Cut Or Uncut Version ?
Thanks
q8_devil Wrote:Im Like U
Im Looking A Review For This Set
Maybe I'll Buy It Soon
But I Have Quastion
It Is The Cut Or Uncut Version ?
Thanks

If theres a cut and an Uncut version the HKs are always the uncut...
it gonna be the uncut version,I think.HK always release the uncut version.If part 2 was uncut this one would be the same.
Quote:it gonna be the uncut version,I think.HK always release the uncut version.If part 2 was uncut this one would be the same.
I'LL BUY IT SOON
BUT I HOPE ITS NOT CRAPPY DVD5 Cool
Cool please tell me how it is when you get it.
Have you got it yet?
hi
i order part 2 & 3
i hope i get it next week
and i hope it have good quality
i put a review 2 days ago
sory for keeping you waited
If anyone's interested... I am willing to sell my copy of YYH [MAC] Pt.3 for $14.
$11 Box Set + $3 Shipping = $14 Total

The set is basically new (hardly ever seen). I don't have a 'trade/sell' list mostly because this is the only item I want to sell =P However, the only title I am willing to trade it for is 'Nadia TV'. (Also, in case you're wondering, I am on the 'List of Successful Trade' thread, but under my old name dmr456)

PM or just response on this thread...
I actually just watched this set today for the 3rd or so time. If you were keeping up with the series on Cartoon Network, it's gone a few episodes above that. To follow along with the story, this set ends right after Sensui lands in Demon World. I won't say more than that for fear of spoilers.

It's a really good set -- menu is nice, subtitles are right on track, sound quality is good. Most people are concerned with the videa quality and there's not slack there. The only thing that really bothers me about MAC Yu Yu Hakusho releases is their thing for not showing the translated title for each episode -- they left in the katakana instead, so if you stop the box halfway it might be difficult to figure out exactly where you left off. The other annoyance I have is their lack of chapter usage. By that I mean if you hit Next on your DVD remote, it skips right to the next episode -- not the second half, outro, intro, etc. Each chapter is another episode so you have to fast forward through things like the intro.

Other than those two complaints, it's a good set. I just hope they hurry up and release Set 4 since the DVD official releases only have one volume left but thre are too many episodes for them to release it on a typical 3 disc set. Hope they get the last two boxes out quick!