Import Anime Forums

Full Version: American Cartoons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This started as a 2 page post in another Topic but it deserves it's very own
section. Just a little FYI this was inspired by kakoi_sugoi_yama &
Dark Osamu. So here we go...

What were or are the worst American Cartoons. At the top of my list is...

Drum Roll %%%%%%%%

The Care Bears...I can't stand that damn we will fix everything with love and sharing oh that damn Hippie crap. Sometimes you have to pull out an AK and pop a cap in that ass...

Who's with me....
**points his chest towards Morgorath and says**

CAREBEAR STARE!!!!!

lol I will have you converted yet! hehe

but seriously yea... carebears are the dumbest thing, they are right next to Barney the Fagget Dinosaur in my book.
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Next is My Little Pony!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: I say we bludgeon those hooved little slutts to death with a 2x4 with "EAT IT" spraypainted on it! :twisted: Now they have a reason to "Break the shackles of hate with the forces of love." If they get ressurected from their rainbow graves!!! :twisted:
all of them.....

and what the HELL is with them having no ideas and bringing back old classics from the grave?

we have some shitty form of transformers, heman, and a bunch more.....

the us cartoon system makes me SICK!!!!!

and that's why the only US cartoons i watch is the simpsons..... i watch some others such as powerpuff girls on occasion.... but that's about all.....

in general i just can't stand tv :p

i wouldn't own one if it wasn't for dvds and video games
I really disliked this cartoon that ran on USA Network years ago. It was called Duckman or something. Probably watched it like ten times just because nothing else was on, but looking back it really sucked.

Meh.
Quote:Originally posted by "desfunk"

in general i just can't stand tv :p

i wouldn't own one if it wasn't for dvds and video games

I wouldn't have a tv either for the same reasons. :twisted: :twisted:
Great minds think alike. :twisted: :twisted:
American cartoons are decent. Scooby Doo and any of the Adult Swim shows. What about Clerks and Undergrads?
Steve making another valid point but I feel good American cartoons are to far and between. I mean as soon as it gets a good fan base it gets cut / canceled. Look at Thundercats there sales were up and the view ratings were fair for that time, but got thrown away because the creator wouldn't bring in new characters so the company could make new toys and turn a bigger profit of well. And Like many others if it weren't for DVD and my Gamecube man my TV would be junk. Oops I forgot the X-Files love that show or is it just Gillian Anderson that makes me turn it on.
Oh just a little FYI can you guess the highest grossing movie that
Gillian Anderson stared in....?

Princess Mononoke

a superstars biggest film is an anime, that doesn't happen often.
No I don't believe it was the highest grossing for her. It grossed the highest in Japan, though I doubt it was her highest grossing in America. She doesn't do many movies.
Here's the URL

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc&cf...1800020944

it shows that Gillian Anderson higest grossing films, which 1-4 are X-file series sales that leaves number 5 Princess Mononoke.
Cool. Thanks man. :mrgreen:
RASHUU!!!! ORO ORO!!! CHIKUSHO!!!
What other movies was she in anyway?
Rather, the question is what movies wasn't she in?

The answer : A lot :mrgreen:

God, that was stupid. :mrgreen:
Gillian Anderson, Lisa Ortiz, & Counselor Troy from STNG should be available to rent out for hourly time.... Man that was sick but I'd be first in line... :twisted: :!: :?: :!: :twisted:
Pages: 1 2 3 4