Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Australia Shipping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone ever ordered a package of any kind from Australia?
How long did it take for you to receive it?

I ordered 2 DVDs from Australia (I'm in the US) and they were shipped out on 10/11/02. And now on 10/24/02 I have yet to receive them. This totally sucks for me because I'm so used to getting my packages in just 3 days.

I asked the seller for a tracking # and he gave me one but he didn't give me a site where I could go track it. Then when I asked him for the site, he told me that he didn't know for sure but that I should try (Australia Post) www.auspost.com.au.

When I checked the site, my tracking # didn't work. I then asked what shipping method he used to send me the package and he said "International Express", which can not be tracked. So the tracking # was useless.

On the Australia Post site it said that a package sent by International Express should only take 6-7 days to arrive at its destination. It's been almost 2 weeks now so I'm really worried.

I'm not familiar with Australia's shipping methods so I have no idea what's going on? Can anyone help me?