Import Anime Forums

Full Version: **My Very First Trade List - Beboprules**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Kenshin TV Perfect Collection 12 discs FX
Please Save My Earth Perfect Collection 1 disc MAC
.Hack//Sign Perfect Collection 3 discs AV
Chrono Crusade Perfect Collection 3 discs FX/EZ
Great Teacher Onizuka Perfect Collection 5 discs MI
Saber Marionette J + Saber Marionette J Again Perfect 4 Discs FX
Giant Robo perfect 3 discs MAC
X TV perfect 3 discs MI
Neo Ranga perfect 3 discs FX
Generator Gawl perfect 2 discs MI

My Want list
Ones with the * are the ones I truly want the most

Want list (subbed ones here):
Maison Ikkoku complete
Legend of the Galactic Hero
Dog of Flanders
Little Princess Sara*
I can hear the Ocean (ocean waves)
Only Yesterday

Want List (Only the English-dubbed ones here):
Desert Punk
Maison Ikkoku complete
I-My-Me Strawberry Eggs
Android Kikaider
Fancy Lala
Samurai 7

Successsful transaction:
Toogood (x4)
Nightrayne
bumperboy
Cyrus
sara_davis
p_mathew25
~kirika~
SideSwipe
cyberloach
odin0425
strong bad 2000
Kiruyuki
Cidien (x2)
Porkepik
aogail
animeshop
puppet master (x2)
Mot_Soldats (x2)
krooner
goflutie
Copyman
Xellos2099
Kristym22
Interested in your:

Arjuna perfect 2 discs MAC
Dual, Parallel Travel Adventure perfect 2 discs MAC
Vision of Escaflowne TV perfect 3 discs

English Sub:
Galaxy Express 999 TV series Part I and II (5 discs)

Check my trade list. tks
Hi, Bumperboy

It's too bad. I would have traded with you for Marmalade boy except that I just got r1 set as a present recently. So I'll be collecting R1s. Sorry. I didn't see anything else that I would be interested (especially all the way from Portugal). By the way, I distinctly remember you had Kiddy Grade up for the trade, now it's on your want list. It's kind of strange?
well I have Gunparade March FX that's in your want list. about Kiddy Grade I sold mine and now I want a new one
Cyrus Wrote:if you could send first i would appreciate it cus the ussual rule is whoever has more good feed back sends second.

get back to me Big Grin
This is an unfair condition. I think the fair way is we both sent the item at the same time with delivery confirmation. I think most people will agree with me.
well everyone else i have traded with have done it the way that whoever has more good feedback sends out second but if you want i can send out at the same time i suppose thats just the way i have always done it. but no biggie

pm me with your address and junk

and can we do media mail? it's cheaper that way if you really wanna do priority i guess we can but im not gonna be watching the anime your sending me anytime soon so..... it's up to you
bumperboy Wrote:well I have Gunparade March FX that's in your want list. about Kiddy Grade I sold mine and now I want a new one
Hi, bumperboy
How about Onegai teacher and gunparade march for dual and arjuna? 4 disc for 4 disc. I guess 4 discs are worthwhile to trade all the way to Europe.
Vision of Escaflowne traded. Sorry, Bumperboy. This person asked for it only about a minute after I had it available.
beboprules Wrote:Hi, bumperboy
How about Onegai teacher and gunparade march for dual and arjuna? 4 disc for 4 disc. I guess 4 discs are worthwhile to trade all the way to Europe.

don't worry about that. gunparade and onegai are ok for me. I will pm you with my address and shipping details. cya soon
*Update*
I guess Dual and Arjuna are traded. I also added whole bunch more to my want list. I'll keep adding as I think of more titles.
Sent you another PM. please, reply me asap. do you still have escaflowne? I have a couple things in your want list.
Update: Fruits Basket added. and Traded

Hey, Bumperboy
I shipped out your package today. My first international trading, yey!!!!!

Hi, Sara
Yours was shipped as well.
update: Sindbad the Sailor, Arabian Nights traded

Hey, Cyrus
Your package was shipped out today. Expect 3-4 business days delivery. Your tracking number was sent to you via PM.
i received the sets from beboprules. they are like new in shiny cases and no scratches on cds. Shipping took only 2 days it helps we live in the same state. thank you so so much :p smiles and kisses
interested in vandread. how much do u want for them?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7