Import Anime Forums

Full Version: [current trade list]~kirika~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heres the list of what i have:

these are all in english

DVD's

***SPECIAL***
Ranma 1/2 season 1 the digital dojo (4disks)(heres a pic of the box art)
Ranma 1/2 season 2 anything goes martial arts(5disks)
(heres a pic of the box art)
these were pretty expensive when i got them so im looking for a good deal for them
i would like to have the entire ranma show in hk's (preferably dubbed)

R1's
none right now

HK's
none right now

My Want list
Saikano collection-english-want most of all ^^
Fushigi Yuugi limited edition boxset--english
Najica collection--english
Inu yasha complete collection--english
mirage of blaze--english
Arjuna
Burn Up Excess
Haibane Renmei
Hellsing
Ranma 1/2 (anything after episode 44)
Rurouni Kenshin ova/movie(samurai x)
serial experiments lain
sol bianca
somedays dreamers
tsukikage ran
dai gard
.hack/sign
kurogane communication
neo ranga
now and then here and there
princess nine
ai yori aoshi enishi
.hack/legend of the twilight

successful trades with
Nina 182B
OMG!!!!!!!!! I am VERY Interested in the saikano set if it is in a gatefold format and if it is in good condition. I have been looking everywhere for that set........ Is it in good condition??
i would like your Ranma 1/2 OVA
I too an interested in Saikano.
added ranma collection special and want list
Interested in Ah! My Goddess the movie r1, if it has the pencil board. Also interested in Galaxy Angel and Saikano. Check my list! tnks
i cant do the trade with fushigi yugi because i'd be short disk if I traded u fushigi yugi. Plus that wouldnt be very fair to me at all......
Well i was suppose to recieve Ranma 1/2 OVA set last thursday, friday you told me you forgot to send it and was sorry. According to post office shipping it priority mail should have arrived this last wednseday, I didn't recieve it thursday, nor did I recieve it Friday almost 2 weeks from the date I shipped your Happy Lesson PRIORITY MAIL! That is the purpose of priority mail so it gets there fast.

I honestly don't care about a $12 Happy Lesson set but Hopefully no one else will become your victem in a larger trade!
~kirika~ Wrote:***SPECIAL***
Ranma 1/2 season 1 the digital dojo (4disks)(heres a pic of the box art)
Ranma 1/2 season 2 anything goes martial arts(5disks)
(heres a pic of the box art)
these were pretty expensive when i got them so im looking for a good deal for them
i would like to have the entire ranma show in hk's (preferably dubbed)

Interested in these. Anthing off my list? Also check my HK list. I have some FX Ranma HK's. Here's my HK list http://import-anime.com/user_dvd.php?pag...er_id=2152 and my trade list is in my sig.
gubi-gubi Wrote:Interested in these. Anthing off my list? Also check my HK list. I have some FX Ranma HK's. Here's my HK list http://import-anime.com/user_dvd.php?pag...er_id=2152 and my trade list is in my sig.
sry i didnt see anything in your list that i liked