Import Anime Forums

Full Version: RE:Cutey Honey fansubs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you know where I can find RE:Cutey Honey fansubs that burned onto dvds?
um i think you can get the hk at cjv or maybe it's the r1?

of course that wouldn't be free
Cyrus Wrote:um i think you can get the hk at cjv or maybe it's the r1?

of course that wouldn't be free

There is no R1 unless im mistaken...
i bought one on ebay last week,and it came this morning,beautiful quality and picture and she did the subs perfect,i'll see if she can do one for you.....
Puppet Master Wrote:There is no R1 unless im mistaken...

Yes, there is... Smile I also believe it's one of those Anime Essentials that ADV is re-releasing at a reduced price...
Nope Amethyst,he is talking about the RE:Cutey Honey Ovas,these came out last year after the live action movie,the ones you are talking about is the old ovas that came out years ago.
bignev44 Wrote:Nope Amethyst,he is talking about the RE:Cutey Honey Ovas,these came out last year after the live action movie,the ones you are talking about is the old ovas that came out years ago.

Hmmm you'd think animenfo would have information on it then, even if they are only out on fansubs, and especially if they came out last year... only thing I see are the series 25 episodes, Flash 39 episodes and the 8 episodes OVA's... are you sure he isn't asking about the 8 episode OVA's which have been released on R1's?

Looks like I need to go looking for some more Cutey Honey... since I only have the OVA's...laugh... just what I need... more anime to find!!
i feel u on that one,i thought there was just the old ovas,last years ovas and the tv series,but there are 3 ovas that came out last year,i have them on a cd a person on ebay made me,but they are no longer a registered user,will try to link more info....
i don't know how many eps there are but cookiejarvideo.com carries an 8 episode series r1 for 15 i think

check it out

yeah they are the older ones
RE: Cutie Honey is only 3 OVAs. Done by the group who brought you FLCL. And it's filled with just as much insanity.

I made myself a dvd-r out of the fansubs I had. So the quality is good enough to hold me over until a REAL dvd gets released of it.
THANK YOU!!!!!,i knew there had to be someone here besides me that have it,was very hard to explain.