Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Dragonball Z Movie Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know if this is available through the store here?I see it says available but wanted to make sure before i purchased it.Thanks and sorry if i posted this in the wrong thread..
rbfritz Wrote:Does anyone know if this is available through the store here?I see it says available but wanted to make sure before i purchased it.Thanks and sorry if i posted this in the wrong thread..

It is and if something happened JJ would refund your money....
Thank you Puppet Master, i just wanted to check because i have seen this set for sale between 44.00 and 48.00 and on this site it is 28.00 and thats a great deal.
rbfritz Wrote:Thank you Puppet Master, i just wanted to check because i have seen this set for sale between 44.00 and 48.00 and on this site it is 28.00 and thats a great deal.

No problem
rbfritz Wrote:Thank you Puppet Master, i just wanted to check because i have seen this set for sale between 44.00 and 48.00 and on this site it is 28.00 and thats a great deal.

Oh shit, I wonder I he knows its HK? :eek: :confused: Oh well.
Blight Wrote:Oh shit, I wonder I he knows its HK? :eek: :confused: Oh well.

He will figure it out if he hasnt already...
Whats that mean?
They wonder if you know they are HKDVD's aka bootlegs. Don't worry though, this set is of very high quality. I own it and love it.

Welcome to the forums btw.
So your saying these are not from the factory?These are copies of another?
They are from a factory and they are the same as the $40/$50 sets you've seen on ebay or wherever. They are made profesionally but the makers never pay for copyright to the owners of the material. They just buy the official movies on dvd, rip it and sell them for cheap. If you still don't understand look up the word bootleg in the dictionary.

Read the "Rules and New FAQ" sticky above your thread, it might help. If you have any more questions after that post them here.