Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Retro Toons and Rip Offs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I have one thing to say about THAT.

WHY !!!!!!!!! WHY MUST YOU REFER TO POWER RANGERS???????????

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I had Sentai on my mind. It was an accident. I promise. It won't happen again. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
WE ARE VR. VR TROOPERS. YEAH!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Except for the slut showing off her hoohas with all the tight clothing, that show was worthless........DAMN YOU FOR MENTIONING IT!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
yeah her hamamamamas, her hamaamamamas, I mean her knockers were nice. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The glory of tatas. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
The glory of a place where the fast and the furious was a good movie. 8O 8O 8O 8O
Can't wait for .... Fast and the Furious:Too Black 8O :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Starring Forrest Whittaker as Bubba da' Boss Rida' :!:
I can't believe that you have a picture of widget as your avatar. It is horrible. It's like having a picture of Captain Planet as an avatar. 8O 8O 8O 8O
WELL NO MORE!!!!!!!! BEHOLD, THE MIGHTY AVATAR OF DIABLO 2 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Yes such a great avatar... I was wondering about the widget for a while but I guess it was like the dark horse of cartoons, but it still didn't fit you Dark hey should I update my avatar...?
For one the widget was for kix and 2 NO DON'T TOUCH THAT AVATAR IT IS GODLY. I don't know much about Kenshin but that guy and that picture is awsome. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Thanks man... I am always the fan of the sidekicks or of the good but bad guy... examples Vegeta (DB), Sano (Kenshin), Zelegadis (Slayers), & Ryouga (Ranma 1/2) see my point but oh well
I too am a sidekicks kinda guy. Lady Jay ( GIJoe ), Ryoga ( Ranma1/2 )too, and also the loner heroes, Chaz Ashly ( or Rudy ni Jap. from Phantasy Star 4 {Sega Genesis} ), Blade ( Tekkaman Blade ) and Vegeta as well. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: But none of these can guys can kick Lady Jays Arse. She's just TOO MUCH :!: :!: :!:
I don't know my bro Zelegadis... is a bad ass and he rocks knows the most powerful shaman spells and can use a sword like no other...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5