Import Anime Forums

Full Version: anybody know what happened to anime-icon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went to check out anime-icon the other day and they had absolutly no dvds listed!!!!!

Anybody know whats going on with the store?
The people over at AN think either he has run out due to all the HK busts or he has took them down because of fear of arrest. I think the latter because of the arrests at stores which even arrested buyers aswell apparently.
Yeh i think Andy took down the dvd listing because of possibel hasstle as the OST Section is still up. Its a damn pity if he did, what a great selection + all the new MI sets there were FX rips and on beautiful dvd-9

Hope the dvd listings re-open
guts45 Wrote:Yeh i think Andy took down the dvd listing because of possibel hasstle as the OST Section is still up. Its a damn pity if he did, what a great selection + all the new MI sets there were FX rips and on beautiful dvd-9

Hope the dvd listings re-open

It probally will eventually when the smoke clears. But as always only time will tell what the future holds.
Well I can't tell you for sure why he took it down, but I can tell you about a month ago he had $40,000 worth in bootleg inventory if he paid $3 per disc.. or something like that (I was messin around and calculating out how much bootleg sellers make)

Anyways I highly doubt he sold all of that which would have costed $80,000 (at his usual $6 per disc pricing)