Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Guess what??? its another Birthday ;) this time Vegeta76
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Happy Birthday dude! Smile

welome to sweet sixteen

PS. may your marraige to onizuka17711, Kat J and r00ster be a happy one :p
rav96 Wrote:Happy Birthday dude! Smile

welome to sweet sixteen

PS. may your marraige to onizuka17711, Kat J and r00ster be a happy one :p
Yeah, what he said.
Have a good one, man Big Grin .
Cheers!

The message is too short so I have to type more.
This is a momentous occasion, remember this is one of the few times (if not only time), I

will be wishing you a Happy Birthday when I have no hair Sad :eek: :eek: :eek: . So

enjoy your birthday because it is in the words of Bill and Ted , "Rightous!!!" I shall leave

you with this other quote from them to think about, "Be excellent to each other." *Ryo

vanishes through the floor in phoneboooth with Bill, Ted and Rufus.*
Yeah Happy Birthday and Ryo you have officially lost your mind.
Puppet Master Wrote:Yeah Happy Birthday and Ryo you have officially lost your mind.

No dude, don't you understand, he jumped in that damn telephone booth and went back to the to the early nineties and found his mind.

And happy birthday Vegeta 76. Smile
Blight Wrote:No dude, don't you understand, he jumped in that damn telephone booth and went back to the to the early nineties and found his mind.

And happy birthday Vegeta 76. Smile

You lost your mind...Im surrounded by idiots Wink jk But are you sure about that? I doubt there was a mind to be found Big Grin
without his hair to keep his mind in place im sure Ryo willl be looking for a long while...

in the Awesomness that was The Pixies "Where is my Mind"....man do i love that track Big Grin
rav96 Wrote:without his hair to keep his mind in place im sure Ryo willl be looking for a long while...

in the Awesomness that was The Pixies "Where is my Mind"....man do i love that track Big Grin

In the trash Big Grin
Happy Birthday!
Have a great day! Big Grin
Hahahaha, *randomly pops out of ground.* "It's showtime!!" *Beetlejuice pops out after

him* "Hey those are myyyy lines."
Thank you everyone. KJ, r00ster, Onizuka17711: I LOVE ALL OF YOU and we must set a date for the wedding :p

today has been an awsome day! i got $315 between parents/ grandparents. Im not sure if im gonna use it on anime or what... and I had a school trip so there was no class Big Grin

Im gonna go to dinner on saturday too Smile

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!!!

RYO: .... im not really sure what to say to all of that.... but thank you Tongue
vegeta76 Wrote:Thank you everyone. KJ, r00ster, Onizuka17711: I LOVE ALL OF YOU and we must set a date for the wedding :p
I LOVE YOU TOO! *Birthday glomps..again*

Hope you have a good one! Buy lotsa anime and or hookers with that birthday money! Big Grin

No wait...your comitted now :eek: Rolleyes

Edit: By the way, love the new sig and DP, if I havnt mentioned that already.
katherine_jean Wrote:I LOVE YOU TOO! *Birthday glomps..again*

Hope you have a good one! Buy lotsa anime and or hookers with that birthday money! Big Grin

No wait...your comitted now :eek: Rolleyes

Edit: By the way, love the new sig and DP, if I havnt mentioned that already.

Aww... so no hookers Sad ?

and thanks for the comments about the sig... even if im not allowed to pay for hookers :p
Pages: 1 2