Import Anime Forums

Full Version: My anime eBay auctions!! Check them out!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I am currently selling some of my HK DVDs on eBay right now, if your interested the link is below. The items I am currently selling are: .Hack//Sign, El Hazard Complete Collection, Steel Angel Kurumi+ Encore Movie and Tenchi Muyo Perfect Collection.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrpp...sZsina3001
Sold .hack//sign

Sold El Hazard Complete Collection

Sold Tenchi Muyo Perfect Collection

*ADDED* Orphen and Orphen Revenge *ADDED*

Edit: If ever you see an item you want and you want to make a counter offer with either Money or an anime title PM me or post a question here. Thanks!
Sold Steel Angel Kurumi+ Encore Movie
Sold Orphen and Orphen Revenge

*ADDED* Magic Knight Rayearth Perfect Collection *ADDED*
Sold Magic Knight Rayearth Perfect Collection

BIG NEWS!!!!!

In less then two weeks I will be puting on over 30+ different series on eBay so start saving your money people cause you will need em!
Right now selling a huge amount of anime in this one auction! Check it out!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...6397112913
wtf... $250 USD for 13 HK sets? :eek:
vegeta76 Wrote:wtf... $250 USD for 13 HK sets? :eek:

hahaha. That sounds a little steep, doesn't it? $250 dollars for 30 used discs. That comes out $8.33/disc. Even more expensive than import-anime's price for brand new, which is $7.00 I'll pass this amazing deal.
u're right beboprules. for that price you can get 35 DVDs from Import-Anime. New!!! :eek:
Keep in mind I post this for people who are interested not for a debate. If you don't like it you don't have to see it or leave a post. As a side note, I will be puting on The Twelve Kingdoms Vol. 1-10 offical region 1 on eBay less then a week so if your interested let me know. The price for the Tweleve Kingdoms is going to be around $180 including shipping.

ps. 250 is the BIN price, 230 is the list price and there is free shipping!
Wow!

You are selling these at such bargain prices. I don't know how to contain my excitement.

Oh wait...

There it is... I've contained it...
Not to sound rude, but what kind of moron would pay your prices? Especially here, where it is cheaper?! You are insulting our intelligence with your posts and "great" prices...
onizuka17711 Wrote:Not to sound rude, but what kind of moron would pay your prices? Especially here, where it is cheaper?! You are insulting our intelligence with your posts and "great" prices...

what would you consider a fair deal then?
AnimeFan0077 Wrote:what would you consider a fair deal then?

Most people here are charging $5 or less per disc for used hks.
toogood Wrote:Most people here are charging $5 or less per disc for used hks.

I see, since many people told me the price is a bit steep I decided to add a little bonus! Check it out! Smile

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...%3AIT&rd=1
Pages: 1 2