Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Viz Unlicenses Naruto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
bad news read below:

In a stunning announcement, Viz/ShoPro Entertainment revealed its plans to sell the the North American television, home video, and merchandising rights to Naruto back to it original licensors, TV Tokyo and Shueisha Inc.

"We began to feel uncomfortable with the idea of making piles of cash from the show," a Viz representative told ANN. "After several parent advocacy groups showed us the error of our ways, we felt it was the only logical decision."

ANN also contacted Cartoon Network, which had planned to broadcast Naruto later this year.

"Thank God, I can use my mailbox again," said an executive VP at the network. "Within minutes of our broadcast announcement, we were flooded with thousands of e-mails claiming to be from enraged mothers."

"They were all the same. 'Naruto Uzumaki, he's a mischievous little brat!' 'By choosing to broadcast this show, you are directly responsible for the moral decline of our country's youth.' They said I would rot in hell, and that my family would face eternal damnation if I allowed Naruto to reach American airwaves."

When asked how this would impact their licensing plans for 2005, the Viz representative gave another stunning response. "With California's new stem cell initiative and the breakthroughs at Johns Hopkins in placing human stem cells in rats, we asked ourselves: why not hamsters? Imagine, a real-life talking hamster! That would shut up all those folks who keep mocking Hamtaro."

-------------------

oh yeah APRIL FOOL's

-LE
If anyone believed that from reading it over at ANN that would be pretty sad...
Was I supposed to laugh at that?
No you have no sense of humor.
also just got it from ANN.

-LE
wait to go and try to crack a joke...Rolleyes
Last Exile Wrote:No you have no sense of humor.

-LE

And you have a retarded sense of humor. That was stupid, not funny.
Last Exile Wrote:No you have no sense of humor.

-LE

I thought I was on your ignore list. How are you replying to me?
1st of April Jokes. that's all. especially this part "We began to feel uncomfortable with the idea of making piles of cash from the show,"
that's kinda funny. i don't think they would ever bend-over due to the fact they would make too much money. lol
... i am stupider from seeing that....
LE do us all a favour and stop trying to be funny...
Quote:"We began to feel uncomfortable with the idea of making piles of cash from the show," a Viz representative told ANN.

I couldn't stop laughing at that part. Big Grin Big Grin

Good one.
vegeta76 Wrote:... i am stupider from seeing that....
LE do us all a favour and stop trying to be funny...

Are you fucking stupid ?
i didnt write that ANN did hence the quote :

"We began to feel uncomfortable with the idea of making piles of cash from the show," a Viz representative told ANN.

also my post to VIC:
"No you have no sense of humor.
also just got it from ANN."

so open your eyes !

also im a lot better coming up with funny things then they are.
and Vicious yes you were and after a little bit i took you off since im not seeing your posts anymore and i just dont care i can just skip over them and also it shut you up!

-LE
Last Exile Wrote:Are you fucking stupid ?

"We began to feel uncomfortable with the idea of making piles of cash from the show," a Viz representative told ANN.

also my post to VIC:

so open your eyes !

and Vicious yes you were and after a little bit i took you off since im not seeing your posts anymore and i just dont care i can just skip over them and also it shut you up!

-LE

Now if only something could shut you up... since being gang-raped by the whole forum didn't even do it.
Last Exile Wrote:and also it shut you up!

Huh? What shut me up? :confused:
Last Exile Wrote:Are you fucking stupid ?

also my post to VIC:

so open your eyes !

-LE
You're grammar is funny :p .
Pages: 1 2 3