Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anime Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I'll keep an eye out for steve in his rapist mobile. Tongue Tongue
He tried to get me in it once but seeing the 3 naked 8 yr old boys in the back seat told me something was up!!! 8) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
That is scary ... were they asian or white... Oh I'm sick help I need help
One was Dutch.....the swastika told me this. The one looked to be Michael Jackson cuz he looked like a white alien with long black hair a silver glove and a huge smile on his face as if he were happy to be there. The last one was obviously white cuz of the mullet!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
there is no way i can actually help! But i am behind you all the way! I have soo many anime games for my dreamcast/pc that arent subbed and i get frustrated because they are games i want to play.. Like Ah! My Goddes: Stay on Fighting Wings (DC) or Love Hina Again (DC)
Quote:Originally posted by "DARK OSAMU"

One was Dutch.....the swastika told me this. The one looked to be Michael Jackson cuz he looked like a white alien with long black hair a silver glove and a huge smile on his face as if he were happy to be there. The last one was obviously white cuz of the mullet!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Michael Jackson just sleeps there waiting for the next rounds of the elementary schools, thank you very much. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By the way Gunner... The reason the Spriggan game sucked was because it wasn't actually based on Spriggan at all. It was called Spriggan Powered and it was a side scrolling mech shooter.

PsBig Grinid you guys hear about the Inu Yasha video game coming out for the PSone? It's going to be released in the US!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dem boobies are so damn bouncy. :mrgreen:
The Inuyasha game is pretty much Gundam Battle Assault 2's fighting engine with Inuyasha characters. Best part - it's only $19.99 on release.
Was it fast? Like Street Fighter? :mrgreen:
Meh, don't talk to me about SF. Don't play it. Haven't since Sega Genesis. Hate the series.
Bite your tongue. What is better than it my friend?!? :mrgreen:
Anything made by SNK.
You can go hump your Andy Bogard, for all you want. Capcom and the boys will kick their ass any day.
That is why there is Capcom vs. Snk. I love them both. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16