Import Anime Forums

Full Version: sell or trade video games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone here sells or trades video games? just for ps2 or ps1, and maybe psp also
check out the Trades forum...i know r00ster does M$ Xbox stuff so someone else may do the $ony stuff aswell.
I used to have a few older ps2 games for sale. But i've sold most of them off already.
I had some games up but no bites so I sold 'em all. Next time I have some I'll PM yah.
Ive got quite a few games on my list may be adding a few more just need to look through
massive VG collection...
I am always open to looking for clasic Atari 2600 or 5200 titles myself.
Mantis421 Wrote:I am always open to looking for clasic Atari 2600 or 5200 titles myself.

laugh.. my heavens, I have like 80 of them, (about 20 are 7800 carts) just packed up the 7800 system and games, joysticks (tons, including track balls, paddles, rollerballs and standard ones) and manuals for most of the games, and put it downstairs... cause it was just gathering dust... if you're interested, let me know... I'm open for trades!! I didn't list it on my trade list cause I figured no one would be interested, and shipping would be probably more than $10, and I didn't want to list 80 games... laugh.. We also have an Atari STFM computer and a 130XE computer.. loved the 8 bit games on it...