Import Anime Forums

Full Version: a good anime store
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i wanna say i'm looking for a very good anime store, but everybody says different things from everyone else, one says it's good and the other says it's not, so i'm just gonna ask everyone if they could just tell me the websites for the anime stores thay they know, doesn't matter if it's good or not, but it'll be better if it is good 'cause who would want to buy from a bad store, thanks a lot
!!! Ok well how about here?, I-A
Code:
www.Import-Anime.com
is the best around next to CJV
Code:
www.Cookiejarvideo.com

Hope that helps man
If it's HK's then here but for R1 and merchandise the best is http://www.rightstuf.com
Same ol' Question...

but

New Noob Wink

well check out this zip full of HKDVD sites links...just unzip it into ya favourites

plus this here site is the best JJ Rocks \m/ Cool
I dont get it ? you came to the best Import anime store that there is and ask , if anyone knows of a good anime store-- ok this is the low down -- these folks have great service , they stand behind what they sell ( I know Ive had a few bad discs over the past year - and they replaced them -- nice folks believe me ) and they have great prices-so whats holding you back ? :confused: ---- So on with the next silly question !
sorry, you misunderstand me, i do like this store, no scratch that, i love this store, i have been buying to them ever since, they are the best, that's why i ask a good store, not the best store, i just wanted to know some other good stores where i can buy from, not just dvds, but some other anime related stuff, too
puzzleguy Wrote:I dont get it ? you came to the best Import anime store that there is and ask , if anyone knows of a good anime store-- ok this is the low down -- these folks have great service , they stand behind what they sell ( I know Ive had a few bad discs over the past year - and they replaced them -- nice folks believe me ) and they have great prices-so whats holding you back ? :confused: ---- So on with the next silly question !
sorry, you misunderstood me, i do like this store, no scratch that, i love this store, it is the best, that's why i ask if anyone knows a good store not the best store,i have been buying to them ever since i first found out about them, i just wanted to know other good anime stores where i can buy from, not just the dvd's but also some other anime related stuff, again, sorry, if i offended you
It's cool man, no-one is mad at you man LOL

Here is great, if your looking for other imports (HK anime) try cookiejarvideo.com as well as anime-icon.com )they have Soundtracks as well

For Region 1's just do a search on dvdpricesearch.com, It'll show the cheapest stores Smile

Hope that helps some more Smile

Oh and if your looking for Region 2 Anime try play.com and amazon.co.uk
honestly i hate rightstuff

rarely they will have a good deal but besides that go ebay almost always better

i check rightstuf everyday for a deal of the day and i have seen like 2 good ones in months so....

i go with cookiejar

best service i have ever seen 100 dollar freebee's b day freebee's basically it's great it is a tiny bit more expensive then Import-anime but it has a way bigger selection

also they have great deals on r1's sometimes like boxsets going for 40 and stuff
Cyrus Wrote:i go with cookiejar

best service i have ever seen 100 dollar freebee's b day freebee's basically it's great it is a tiny bit more expensive then Import-anime but it has a way bigger selection

also they have great deals on r1's sometimes like boxsets going for 40 and stuff

CJV doesn't really have that good of a deal on R1s most of the time.
Eg. Figure 17: CJV: $68.99, DDD: $41.98 (free s/h all the time)
Blue Seed: CJV: $43.29, DDD: $35.99
Cutey Honey EA: CJV $15.39, DDD: $11.99

You are lucky that you got great services from CJV but I do know a few people who got rotten attitudes from Bella even though they had been customers for 2 yrs, each month spending b/w $100-$200 at her store. She lost them as a result.
I know that she didn't bother to reply 2 emails I sent inquiring about some anime stuffs and dvds long time ago. That's why I never did buy from there.

HK DVDs: Import Anime! Great customer service.
Anime related accessories:
(you could try)
House of Anime
Anime Nation
Rightstuf
Ebay
thats surprising i always get amazing service like i ordered something after they shipped out and they shipped it for free to me anyways and they let me get away with choosing other freebee's that weren't on their lists.

I agree it takes a while for bella to get back on emails but i think she is just swamped it would be good if there were more then just her answering emails i think there is sometimes but i know she answers most of them herself.

im surprised that your friends got bad service i have always gotten the best service i have ever had from the net.

I havn't used import-anime ussually they don't seem to have much of what i want so.... I would consider buying here if they had more to choose from.

I guess jj has a list but i pmed him about it and never got a reply so........
Cyrus Wrote:I guess jj has a list but i pmed him about it and never got a reply so........

IN CASE that you do not realise it, JJ owns IA. His list is the store list. You could check out the store and offer him a trade.
I doubt he would give you a list in the form of PMs, I know I won't, if I were him.

Seriously, you should take time to read the FAQs, rules/regulations sections on this website. Then you won't get disappointed that easily regarding obvious matters.

Good luck.
Im sorry if Ive hurt your feelings , didnt mean to be so nasty - I buy stuff from here alot- just waiting for something that I dont already have or have an interest in-- presently Im heart broken that FX has a temporary shut down- I had to order stuff right from Hong Kong ( I wont be doing that for a long time - what a pain in the ass it is ! ) Have heard good and bad about sundevil and cookiejarvideo --dont want to predudice anyone- rightstuf has good deals from time to time - i like R1's over HK any day of the week ( except for the ones that just have english- with no japanese language or Eng subs ) Animetoxic is another one , HKdvdsellers.net lists alot of HK dvd sellers which changes all the time - they go in and out of business ( we know why dont we ! ) wish you well my friend -Peace Smile