Import Anime Forums

Full Version: INU YASHA Limited Edition PERFECT BOX Set 1-3 + Set 4 from FX!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have these sets up for grabs, basically brand new condition:

Inu Yasha Perfect Box 1-3 Limited Edition (FX)
Inuyasha Perfect Collection Part 4 (FX)

This bundle is the first 72 episodes of Inu Yasha, from FX, english dubbed or subtitled, on 12 discs.

I have opened these sets, to make sure the DVDs were secured, however, they have not been watched, and are in perfect condition. I nabbed them from CJV when FX ran into trouble, and then decided I can wait 'til Viz releases the next season in a box set.

I'm just looking for about what I paid on these sets. The 3 volume set, with the really nice art box, is $72 USD, and the TV Set 4 is $24USD. $96 USD total. These are current prices on CJV.

Soooo... I'll do JJ's $7 USD a dvd, which is $84 USD + shipping to wherever you are, via your chosen shipping method.

These will be going on Ebay soon at the CJV prices, but I wanted to give the forum first crack as depending on FX, these might become hard to find. PM me if you're interested, or an email/MSN Messenger to [email protected] works as well.

I have a billion trades with the forumers... and 100% positive feedback with a rating of 186 or something on ebay as the_redhare.

I'm in Canada, so adjust your shipping expectations accordingly. Wink

EDIT: Not interested in trades at the moment, sorry.
Decided to offer these at JJ prices, $7 USD a dvd, and will list on Ebay at the price I paid ($8 per dvd) shortly, if there are no takers on here.