Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Your Suppliers...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone !!

Wanting to create my own DVD business using Ebay system, i would like to know your suppliers.

I don't really know how to begin, so i really need advice.

Perhaps, you're not interrested to give me such name or information, but i think there is enough room for everyone ;0)

BTW i'm french and i think we haven't the samed customers...

Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day ;0)
Rymy Wrote:Hi everyone !!

Wanting to create my own DVD business using Ebay system, i would like to know your suppliers.

Perhaps, you're not interrested to give me such name or information, but i think there is enough room for everyone ;0)

Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day ;0)

I didn't know french people had tvs!!! :eek:
babyeater0 Wrote:I didn't know french people had tvs!!! :eek:

Ha-Ha BE you must be thinking of VICTORIES go to goole and look up french military victories and hit im feeling lucky...
Rymy Wrote:Hi everyone !!

Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day ;0)

If you don't know who the main HK suppliers are then you don't know enough to be starting an HK 'business'. Why would this store help you set up a rival store? Why wouldn't you have the same customers? Last time I checked the majority of HKs didn't have French subs or dubs on them so im guessing there would be more non-french people after them on ebay and the French people who are could just order cheaply from here...
Ok ok this is not the place, but i thought i could have some help to understand how to start.

Concerning your joke, i didnt get it....

Cya ;0)