Import Anime Forums

Full Version: AniStop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone ever heard of this store www.anistop.com . They are located in Ontario and sell lots of anime collectables, figures, wall scrolls. I am interested in getting some Love Hina figures. If anyone bought anything from this store please leave me some feedback.

Thanks in advance.
yeah i've heard of them before...... but i've never gotten around to ordering from them.....

they have TONS of figures i'd like though.... so i probably will make an order eventually n_n
I'm problably gonna put an order sometime during next week but it's always nice to get some feedback on a site before making a purchase.

I remember JJ mentioned wanting to carry resin models in the future, that would be so sweet especially if he can get them for cheap.
As already stated, I'd rather own anime than collectibles. I hardly need any collectibles because I consider anime itself a collectible. :mrgreen:
I don't usually get anime collectables but when it's from a series I really liked I can't help myself.

BTW , I ordered some figures on www.anistop.com last wednesday and shipment came today (5 days is pretty long considering how close I live to Ontario - with Import Anime my shipment usually comes the day after JJ ships it)
Love Hina figures?
You got that right
Any Maison Ikkoku figures on the site?
None at all
What the hell is wrong with the world. :mrgreen: