Import Anime Forums

Full Version: I need help... >___<
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need help... I've really gotten into a new series of Manga called D*N*Angel. But the manga is evil and is taking too long for new volumes to come out. Sad So i wanted to get the D*N*Angel DVDs. But All there are are thoses expenceive little booger DVDs. U know, the ones with only 3 episodes and are TWENTY BUCKS!!! :mad: I'm looking for a website that sells the Complete Series. I think it's only 26 episodes long... If anyone knows of a site like this PLEASE TELL ME!!! Please? Big Grin Thanx for reading.
Sister_Rosette Wrote:I need help... I've really gotten into a new series of Manga called D*N*Angel. But the manga is evil and is taking too long for new volumes to come out. Sad So i wanted to get the D*N*Angel DVDs. But All there are are thoses expenceive little booger DVDs. U know, the ones with only 3 episodes and are TWENTY BUCKS!!! :mad: I'm looking for a website that sells the Complete Series. I think it's only 26 episodes long... If anyone knows of a site like this PLEASE TELL ME!!! Please? Big Grin Thanx for reading.

http://www.hkdvdsellers.net/

A big ass list of hk (bootleg) dvd sites, you'll eventually find what you are looking for. Although i would suggest you check the store here because unlike other places they actually send the set you order (DAMN YOU SUNDEVIL!!!!!!!!)
babyeater0 Wrote:http://www.hkdvdsellers.net/

A big ass list of hk (bootleg) dvd sites, you'll eventually find what you are looking for. Although i would suggest you check the store here because unlike other places they actually send the set you order (DAMN YOU SUNDEVIL!!!!!!!!)

what happened to you at sundevil? I'v ordered from them before without any problems... Their communication sucks ass but i got the set i ordered...
vegeta76 Wrote:what happened to you at sundevil? I'v ordered from them before without any problems... Their communication sucks ass but i got the set i ordered...

I didn't get the limited edition rurouni kenshin box set i bought (just the dvds), They sent me the MI Xtv set instead of the fx one that i ordered and was in stock, and they sent me the MI last exile set instead of the fx one (i ordered the fx one.) But at least they were the right series....

AND I HATE MI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
babyeater0 Wrote:I didn't get the limited edition rurouni kenshin box set i bought (just the dvds), They sent me the MI Xtv set instead of the fx one that i ordered and was in stock, and they sent me the MI last exile set instead of the fx one (i ordered the fx one.) But at least they were the right series....

ha ha ha. so with kenshin. they just sent you the dvd's and no box lol?
babyeater0 Wrote:http://www.hkdvdsellers.net/

Holy shit, are you serious? I had the EXACT same problem. I ordered some JHorror from them, and two weeks later, I get an email "They've been sent". I was furious, and then it finally came, with one DVD missing, and a message scrawled at the bottom "Rasen out of stock".

I finally got my replacement (yesterday). That was almost a month, after immediate Paypal payment. I needed Rasen for a school project, that was due... oh... three weeks ago?
babyeater0 Wrote:I didn't get the limited edition rurouni kenshin box set i bought (just the dvds), They sent me the MI Xtv set instead of the fx one that i ordered and was in stock, and they sent me the MI last exile set instead of the fx one (i ordered the fx one.) But at least they were the right series....

Similar thing happened to me...I ordered Argento Soma and he sent me the god damn MI one. I HATE MI! The case clip was BUSTED and im too cheap to send the shit back. MI Sucks!
check cookiejarvideo.com whether they have it or not they do requests but they are a tiny bit more expensive then import
Ive had three transactions of RECIEVED items waiting on three packages ATM. Each and everyone of them took place after FX was raided the first was fine which was good I got lucky when I picked up the FX Kenshin and a few other FX sets. Than the Argento crap happened and than I got my .Hack Legend/Haibane sets BOTH were FX...The problem in my view is this it seems it's becoming hard to tell who REALLY has what. BTW Babyeater I never thought id say this but I feel bad for ya that totally sucks.