Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Which would you take?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you could have one of them what would you take?
ESP no doubt about it... More useful than any of the others i´d say. You could stop enemys with your mind, find out what people are thinking etc etc. The list goes on!
ESP easy answer...Telepathy, telekensis, mind control, etc...
With a strong will you and mind you can defend against some esp attacks

GIVE ME THE DRAGONSLAYER ANY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A gigantic robot for me. I can't think of any place more safe than the cockpit of VEKMAR K! Made of Vekanium steel! It can withstand 5000 degrees of heat. Anti shell and anti explosion armour. And of course nanomachines that regenerate Vekmar's body. Plus a shit load of weapons.
Am I the only one who sees the immortality of cybernetics?

Sure you guys would be awsome, but you'd all die of old age..I on the other hand would just change my parts...maybe organics too, every once in a while..

The way I see it is, if I could use a computer to processes thought there's no mind control, so I'd just have to shoot most of you guys before you can kill me with your minds Smile
* run from the big arse robots :p
Super Human Sword skills. Cuz all the other choices are lame.
i'd go for sommening y fight when u can have other tings fight for u and they can be anything u want.

u may even be able to have the other choices Big Grin
-spike- Wrote:Super Human Sword skills. Cuz all the other choices are lame.

Hmm swordsmen uses a sword technique. The ultimate sword technique. But the sword breaks on Vekmar K's foot and he crushes swordsmen the end.
These are not the droids you're looking for.
i'd be AWESOM-0 trusted friend to Butters Wink
"konnichiwa"

plus coz what Batz said...and as a cyborg i'd get me ESP upgrade

mWahahahaah two birds with one stone :p
Super Human Intellegence! Come on, you may have the Giant Robot or become a cyborg or have ESP, but if I have the brain power, I can find a way to defeat the robot, kill the cyborg and build something to block the ESP-ers. MAHAHAHAHAHA!! And you know, the possibilities are endless. As far as the lone swordsman goes...I'll figure something out. I would be impossibly intellegent, bow to brain, baby.

These are not the droids we are looking for. DAMN YOU, ZAGATTO!!
Intelligence for me too. With it i can possbily: build a giant robot, earn the funds to do so, create the technology to make the cyborg (tho living forever does not appeal to me). While i can't summon monsters i can pay lackeys to do my bidding. ESP would be a second choice i guess.
as i cyborg i can enhance my brain :p and end my life whenever i want :p