Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anime suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
guts45 Wrote:There's a cable station over here in Ireland/U.K that plays anime non-stop (outlaw star, bebop, gundam etc) called 'Toonamie' (think thats how it's spelt)

Its a great station exept for that god damn Sonic X

hmmm i guess it mover from cartoon network to make its own station.

To bad i don't get it....
before Toonami...there was CNX which was AWESOME as every night at 10 the shwed an eastern laction film full of kungfu and guns...plus anime and it had sports illustrated etc.....then they for some f*cked reason stopped it to spawn toonami which is shite in comparison and really kiddy...eeeek the bar stewards
rav96 Wrote:before Toonami...there was CNX which was AWESOME as every night at 10 the shwed an eastern laction film full of kungfu and guns...plus anime and it had sports illustrated etc.....then they for some f*cked reason stopped it to spawn toonami which is shite in comparison and really kiddy...eeeek the bar stewards

Yeh I remember the day that opened. Some mad film was on about ghosts or something I think... As for toonami they don´t just play anime, it seems crap to me so I never watch it... They play stuff like Samurai Jack aswell don´t they? Just checked the show listing... Pretty abismal.
CNX was the dogs bollock but toonami has just got stooopid shit on it or repeats of stuff...i never watch it

darn i want CNX back...i loved the triple A action...
Heres a few of my favorites : Some of these may seem a bit strange like FLCL but I love diversity

Cowboy bebop
Outlaw star
Blue submarine 6
FLCL
Haibane Renmei
Initial D - all of them
Soultaker
Rahxephon
memories
manie manie
Harlock Saga
Niea under seven