Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Out of bordom: X tv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this is just perly becuase i am board...and because it will probly steer up a heated debate

Haveing seen X, which would you side with, the dragons of earth, or of heaven?

--you have to admit both sides have equal points, and in differnt ways are saving the earth
id kill em both and be the Dragon of The Universe...yeah i just made that up ...and yeah im bored... Rolleyes

but hmmm destroy humans and give nature back earth or defend humans and allow the US to pollute it for everyone (without remorse, while the rest of us are trying to alleviate pollution)...

hmmm i think i'd side with the US coz im Bushwacked.....yeah right Wink
rav96 Wrote:id kill em both and be the Dragon of The Universe...yeah i just made that up ...and yeah im bored... Rolleyes

but hmmm destroy humans and give nature back earth or defend humans and allow the US to pollute it for everyone (without remorse, while the rest of us are trying to alleviate pollution)...

hmmm i think i'd side with the US coz im Bushwacked.....yeah right Wink
I'm with this man. By no means would I enjoy it >.> <.<; but believe in Gaea's revenge, & population control on mass scales.. >.<
The Dragons of Earth without a doubt....
The dragons of heaven.
Now there's a tough choice to make! I profoundly agree with the Dragons of Earth. However, I also understand the Dragons of Heaven's motives. I too would want to protect my loved ones if I could and despite humanity's folly it has nonetheless created wonderful things. I guess I'd only be able to choose if I was forced to.
Hrmmm... whichever side sported the nicest tail! Awwwww yeah...

In other news... if there are any X-Box owning, X fans.. I can't recommend Phantom Dust enough. I constantly get X flashbacks while playing.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Now there's a tough choice to make! I profoundly agree with the Dragons of Earth. However, I also understand the Dragons of Heaven's motives. I too would want to protect my loved ones if I could and despite humanity's folly it has nonetheless created wonderful things. I guess I'd only be able to choose if I was forced to.
Well, I see it as population control & save the Earth, or let the humans destory themselves..
so we have learned something today...the majoraty of people on this site (right now) would gladdly destroy humanity to save the earth....so when do we begin?
odin0425 Wrote:so we have learned something today...the majoraty of people on this site (right now) would gladdly destroy humanity to save the earth....so when do we begin?
lol, sorry no can do, Bush would get jealous & have us nuked or something..
I guess i am just selfish but i found it incredibly easy to side with the dragons of heaven. Of course i have only seen a half an episode of x...
babyeater0 Wrote:I guess i am just selfish but i found it incredibly easy to side with the dragons of heaven. Of course i have only seen a half an episode of x...

Hey, I'm not too fond of the Dragons of Earth either, as far as personality goes (although for some weird reason I love Sakurazukamori), but their motives are valid.
I will protect the status quo.
I would side with no one. I would let them bet the living hell out of eachother and then I would come in at the last battle, kick their asses, and make Subaru my man Tongue...or at least my slave.
Batik Wrote:I would side with no one. I would let them bet the living hell out of eachother and then I would come in at the last battle, kick their asses, and make Subaru my man Tongue...or at least my slave.

OoOoOooO can we share Subaru??? :p Add a little Seishiro for flavor?? Rolleyes Big Grin
Pages: 1 2