Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Dragonball Z: Sagas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After long last, there is a Dragonball game on the current console generation that isn?t a fighting game, more so this is the first Dragonball game to grace Xbox. This game is a virtual playground with plenty of things to destroy, and many enemies to kill. Sagas stays true to the Dragonball legacy with almost no deviation from the original story. The thing I appreciated most about this game is that virtually everything around your character can be destroyed, or you can through a bad guy through it.

I do have a couple gripes with this game however. The smallest is that the battle system is pretty simplistic, but you get use to it after a while, also each character only gets one super move. At first this seemed like a big deal, but as the game went on and I learned new combos I started relying on super attacks less and less. My biggest peeve with this game is how short it is, I beat it in less then 5 hours being as thorough as possible. Seeing as Dragonball is more then 300 episodes they could have pumped more into the game. I would have also liked to have seen some fusions in the game.

This game lacks in how long it is, if Atari would have spent more time on Sagas it would have been one of the best games out there, but it is still loads of fun to play, and I can see myself screwing around in there to kill time so there is defiantly replay value. My final say on this game is only go out and buy it right now if you are a die hard DBZ fan, if you aren?t I would wait until it hits the $30 price range
i know this is unrealted to games..but even though i have just bought this game and beaten it..i am open to trades for it...but it would have to be a bad ass trade...its a short game, but a fun game
You're already willing to trade a game after having it for not even a week? CRAZY!!! lol

Anyway, i plan on trying this game out as soon as blockbuster gets it. I'm not even a huge fan of dragonball, but i seem to enjoy the games based on it.
Just bought it on ebay for xbox from some guy who said he got it as a gift but doesn't like dbz for $30. 7 day auction that was up for like 3 hours when I nabbed it lol. =P Now I just gotta wait forever for my paypal payment to go through and him to send it. :p
I saw that auction...damn you, if someone wanted to trade anime for sagas, i was just going to buy it from that guy to replace it...as mentioned in my review, id only pay $30 for it