Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Fist of the north star - tv series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wondering who hear has got hold of the tv series box sets that manga/mac have released and what you think of them Big Grin

i love the series and considering the subs are hk orignals they are really cool and do the series proud. the same can be said for the audio and video too!

lmk what you think
thanks
ken
Check out the current review, it seen positive.
yeh i know, i wrote some of them Big Grin
thanks for the help though, im just seeing if there are more people that had seen it since the last reviews were done etc.
there must be someone?
thanks
ken
I don't have them yet, but I will o I will. I love the series so it is natural that I need this set. Soon very Soon. 8O 8O 8O
I'm on disc 5 of part II. THIS SERIES RIPS!!! I have to get part III. Big Grin I thought the movie was good, but this series goes into way more detail.
Later my Nanto sons....
I have loved kenshiro for along time so I have to buy the whole set as soon as possible. 8O 8O 8O
I MUST HAVE IT!!!!!! FIST OF THE NORTH STAR IS SO FRIGGIN' AWSOME!
Now that I have read some of your comments on how well done the hk's are I want it even more. WHY DO YOU TAUNT ME SO????? :twisted:
Kenshiro is one of the best ass kickin' characters of all time. He is definetly on my top ten of great charaters. 8O 8O 8O 8O

This is my 301st post SUGEE ZO!!!!! Big Grin 8O 8O 8O
CHIKUSHOOOOOO 8O 8O 8O :twisted:
speaking of Haomaru, I just got Shin Gouki in CvS2 :twisted:
Shin Gouki is the best. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I need to check it out. Are the fan subs better?
From what I have read it was done Wonderfuly. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Has any one played the PSONE game based on the series. I have to say it was great. You get to do most of the best moves and you get to do the death moves as well. It's not a fighter but more of a Beserk style game. Load time suck though. Plus there is a lot of blood :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Lots of blood.
Though the fan subs should be more professional. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
hi,

just to clear things up, no fansubs exist for fist of the north star tv series apart from around eps 55-68, which were done by hecto fansubs. the vhs sets you see on ebay were taken from a hawaiin tv show back in the 80's i think, and were subtitled by the company themselves.
they are ok but nothing compared to the hk versions, which while still not amazing, are probably ther best we will get Big Grin
hope that helps!

also yeh i have played the psone game by bandai, its one of my fav games and i think the battles are wicked. if you enjoye it youll like the tv series as the game follows it very closely.

thanks
ken
Pages: 1 2