Import Anime Forums

Full Version: NEW Fullmetal Box Set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://store.animemax.net/fumealtvseco.html

What do you guys think? :confused:
Bump? :confused: :p :mad: Sad :eek: Big Grin
Unless you know the quality of the subtitles don't buy.

Personally the set looks inferior to avs
That Full Metal Alchemist set is made by MAC. Maybe it is a rip off of AV or maybe MI.
Why don't you guys wait a bit more till it is ripped by MAC or other studio into a Perfect set? meanwhile get the fansubs. at least the subs and video quality are excellent
if it is done by MI then dont buy it. In my past experience their subtitles have always proven to be total shit.
vegeta76 Wrote:if it is done by MI then dont buy it. In my past experience their subtitles have always proven to be total shit.

*remebers there gungrave set*

I hate MI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
think a eng dub set will be made eventually and if so when???

cus the second dvd just came out out of like 10 or so.....

taking forever
bumperboy Wrote:Why don't you guys wait a bit more till it is ripped by MAC or other studio into a Perfect set? meanwhile get the fansubs. at least the subs and video quality are excellent

Watched the FMA subs a while ago. I'm really loving fansubs. I'm now, however, loving the people doing the encoding. Some series like gungrave (watching that now) and initial d fourth stage have the black boarders so they can be watched on a tv. Why they don't do that for all of them (especially naruto) is kind of irritating.
Cidien Wrote:Watched the FMA subs a while ago. I'm really loving fansubs. I'm now, however, loving the people doing the encoding. Some series like gungrave (watching that now) and initial d fourth stage have the black boarders so they can be watched on a tv. Why they don't do that for all of them (especially naruto) is kind of irritating.

How do you watch them on tv? Do you burn them on VCD or DVD? Or do you have a dvd player that can play avi, divx files on a data cd?
have a player that can play avi files on cd.
Im betting their TV rips of varing quality-- Id wait -- hard to say what their subtitle quality is- I bet its Ok-- this is a fantastic series- A must get ( but not TV rips ) Big Grin

Also question on AVI players , picked up the Philips 642- plays CD rips fine--most Walmarts or Target Stores have these for around 60-70 dollars -- There OK players , mine works fine - and thats not a terrible investment -To watch it on your TV rather than a computer, lets you put it up on a bigger screen !
Cidien Wrote:have a player that can play avi files on cd.

Can you recommend some players like this?