Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Who has Last Exile Perfect Collection from FX?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What colour is the gatefold? White or Blue? The pic they have on the site shows a white background but I've seen some that are blue on other sites. So what colour is the FX set? And is the other one the MAC one?
The FX set is white as shown below. The MI set is also white. Don't know the color the MAC Perfect set

[Image: LastExilePC01.jpg]
[Image: LastExilePC02.jpg]
Well this is the pic from animegods site [Image: AC144.jpg]
That picture is not on the packaging of the FX set
I have Last Exile Perfect Collection from FX and it's exactly like the pictures Bumperboy posted show.
Mantis421 Wrote:That picture is not on the packaging of the FX set

Hence why it's on animegod Wink
Look at Gubi's pic that is the one I am talking about that is not on the packaging. Bumperboy's is the exact match of the FX one I have also
The only awnser I can give you is that there is a few sites that are much like Joe's that don't always use the correct match of the packaging to advertise a product. I have never seen this happen here on this site but I have seen it before
The end shows what looks kinda like the sky. It's mostly blue with some white and a picture of claus at the top and lavi at the bottom. Bumper has the correct FX front pic.
bumperboy Wrote:The FX set is white as shown below. The MI set is also white. Don't know the color the MAC Perfect set

[Image: LastExilePC01.jpg]
[Image: LastExilePC02.jpg]

Hmm, MI's is the same colour? This could prove problematic. But here's the blue one that I'm wondering about. Maybe these are new FX ones?

[Image: c4_1_b.JPG]
The Light blue one you picutre is the MI set. The picture that is dark blue above is the MAC rip. The white background one is FX.

B
Sheky Wrote:Hmm, MI's is the same colour? This could prove problematic. But here's the blue one that I'm wondering about. Maybe these are new FX ones?

Don't think there will be any new fx sets in quite awhile... if ever.
bmvtoys Wrote:The Light blue one you picutre is the MI set. The picture that is dark blue above is the MAC rip. The white background one is FX.

B

yeap you're right. the MI white set was my mistake based on a search on a store that mixes all covers Sad
Sheky Wrote:But here's the blue one that I'm wondering about. Maybe these are new FX ones?

Does nobody know what animegod is? If its on there its MAC! Its thier site!