Import Anime Forums

Full Version: macross???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
will fx release macross tv series? I'm itching to get it ever since animeigo released their version.
No FX will not do it due to backlash from AnimEigo
AnimEigo watches all. :mrgreen: Though it's nice. I spent $250 on my KOR Box Set, it would be unfair for someone to spend $50 and get the same thing. :mrgreen:
If any of us cared about being "fair" we wouldn't be buying HK at all, now would we. (don't answer that one Steve.)
actually we still would.... but JUST of series that aren't domestically released
I don't mind buying HK DVDs. I don't even mind buying them when the series is liscensed. It's when it's just an R1 rip do I get pissed. If the HK people take the time to sub it, then it doesn't bother me as much. Though generally I treat them like fan subs. I'm replacing my Maison Ikkoku set with the R1s coming out in second half 2003. :mrgreen:
Did anyone check out the Macross Seven TV collection by MAC yet? I'm guessing it's ripped from the MI set. Can anyone confirm this.