Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Man the crap people buy on ebay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Check this shit out guys, I can't believe people are this stupid!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...eName=WDVW
Yeah, I saw that somewhere else too. There's also a haunted SNES up for sale now. Pretty funny read if you read the SNES one after the NES one.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...8178116043
I'm speechless, why didn't I think of it first!

The real question is would you really want it in your house if it were haunted.

I mean seriously come on
Years ago you could lay in my home & listen to foot step walk throughout the house; it was really freaky when you were home alone. I remember one night, about 6-7 years back; I kept hearing the foot steps get closer & closer, then out of no where my cat jumpped up onto my bed & was followed by something bumping into my bed. scared the sh!t out of me & I snatched the covers over my head.

I've walked out the room while home alone, leaving the hot water on came back about an hour later, as I had forgotten only to run through the house 7 find it turned off...

Simply put he was an old gray haired man, I saw him once, as did my mother Big Grin Ghost don't exactly scare me, although I do sleep within reach of a 12 inch knife, but that's just becuase A) I love knifes, & B) I'm always paranoid.
lol next you'll be sleep stabbing instead of walking :p
Batz Kage Wrote:Ghost don't exactly scare me, although I do sleep within reach of a 12 inch knife

Too bad you can't stab and kill ghosts, they're already dead! :p
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Too bad you can't stab and kill ghosts, they're already dead! :p
This I know, & in my moment of paranoia crafted a cross on my ceiling; yes I get really paranoid sometime; I remember back one time when I was on the phone with my friend & he kept telling me the zombies were coming to get me. As the first sign of something outside my house I had salt sprinkled in all the hallways Big Grin

rav96 Wrote:lol next you'll be sleep stabbing instead of walking :p
Well, I've slept walked to a phone & pee'd on it, all the time asleep, repeated the process on a clock, a garbage can, & the corner after the garbage can was moved...
I've also talked in my sleep: Killing someone on the other hand Sad I'd hope not.
best thing to do is sleep with a small vessel of holy/ordaned water
that what i hear...but im like whatever

im gonna go at it ala Resident Evil Shotgun Wink
rav96 Wrote:best thing to do is sleep with a small vessel of holy/ordaned water
that what i hear...but im like whatever

im gonna go at it ala Resident Evil Shotgun Wink
I'd be scared to death that I'd roll over & the gun would go off.

I used to have an aunt that slept with a bible under her pillow & a gun at her bed side. She claimed that one night she woke up & looked at the foot of her bed, there stood an angel; her chancing moment of peace was distubed as the angel opened its eyes to reveal burning red orbs.
Now that I think abut it, half the people on my mom's side of the family are weird. They're real countryish, but most of them upon reaching their mid-life tend to see visions of other people's deaths before hand. I guess it be all that there moonshine...
lol its easy to see visions of other people deaths....esp when your gonna be the one to kill em....darn country folk :p Wink
Batz Kage Wrote:Killing someone on the other hand Sad I'd hope not.

Check this out then! - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jht...altop.html He actually DID kill someone in his sleep... His own dad!
Bah... people will sell anything on eBay. I don't buy that stuff one bit. At least the second one had a bit of fun in the picture. lol