Import Anime Forums

Full Version: outta boredom: what is your name in real life?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Aah, Back to the Future! Those movies are awesome!

*polishes his Back To The Future Trilogy DVD Boxset in pride*

oh and i used to watch the cartoon that came on in the 90's
I remember that cartoon as well. Did you know they put it back on a two years or so ago?

As for the triology, I still desperately need to see the third movie. Yes its true the

resident 80's fanatic hasn't seen the third Back to the Future movie. Im so

embarassed :o :o .
rav96 Wrote:*polishes his Back To The Future Trilogy DVD Boxset in pride*

oh and i used to watch the cartoon that came on in the 90's

I'm proud of my Back To The Future Trilogy DVD boxset as well! :p Big Grin

Ryo of Inferno Wrote:I remember that cartoon as well. Did you know they put it back on a two years or so ago?

As for the trilogy, I still desperately need to see the third movie. Yes its true the

resident 80's fanatic hasn't seen the third Back to the Future movie. Im so

embarassed :o :o .

Here: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/det...d&n=507846
Spend $20.99 on the Trilogy and be sure they'll be very well spent! Wink

Well, I think "fanatic" is a word that suits you perfectly as far as MC Hammer goes but I doubt you like the 80's more than some people around here.
Yeah, only one problem though, I'm broke. Probably won't get any more money until this

summer either. Oh well, at least it was well spent.
Jonathan Joseph Giammarco
Most people pronounce my last name wrong, the G is pronounced as a capital G, same as if you would say Geo except with an i and a. I was born in NY, my mother is from Cambridge, England with some Welsh background and my fathers is as Italian as they come, although there is some Scottish in his background. I would of prefered my mothers maiden name of Jones though. The geo came from a stupid high school nick name and the 85 is my birth year. I had redish blonde hair when I was young but it darkened to a dark brown with some streaks of blonde and red in my hair and facial hair.
Jack Liu is the name I go by in real life.

Nothing much to say except that it's real easy to remember. Some people mistaken my last name for "Lui" and pronounce it as such, but it's "Liu" (Lee-yu). I'm a full-blooded Chinese, with mainland China roots, though most of my known relatives have recided in Taiwan for the last half century.

Nice topic, btw. It's a good break from all the other topics I've been seeing.
My name is straight forward; Anthony James Wilkerson.
Fine, since everyone is giving their full names I guess I will too. I'm not sure if I gave

both Andromeda and Rav my middle name along with the rest of my name so here goes.

My name is...*drumroll please* Darin Hart Sizemore. Hope you all are happy now.
So many people here with such intresting names Tongue
Mines just boring, Ashlea Alexandra Perryman >.<
Megumi Wrote:So many people here with such intresting names Tongue

I think the Alex part is cool Smile
Megumi Wrote:So many people here with such intresting names Tongue
its not boring ive heard plainer names...just thank god its not ashlee simpson Wink
Shane Ivan Corson.
Pages: 1 2 3 4