Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ep questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know how many episodes are planned for Initial D 4th Stage or Bleach? Also, Samurai Champloo is going to be done at 26 right?
yes samurai is done at 26 eps,bleach i am not to sure about and initial d will be done with the next 2 eps,if i were you i would wait for the boxset,glad i could help.
I just got done downloading 11 and 12 yesterday. Can't wait for a box set. Love Initial D too much. Not enough to pay like $10 for 2 eps though lol.
i really have to get into the downloading anime,it seems eveyone is into it,rooster told me about that for Gantz,can someone please explain how do you guys download anime,what are the steps to doing it?
One word Torrents:
http://www.boxtorrents.com/
I'm sure someone else could give you a better site, but get a torrent d/ler thingy & start collecting boy Tongue
you got it batz,but what do they mean by seeding,and are the downloads that long as they say?some of the guys in arcticnightfall told me about [email protected],and to use a Mirc,how do you?
bignev44 Wrote:you got it batz,but what do they mean by seeding,and are the downloads that long as they say?some of the guys in arcticnightfall told me about [email protected],and to use a Mirc,how do you?
Anything Instant Relay Chat or whatever related, I just avoid as it reminds me of playing a mud only not fun. You have to know the command to call up the list of items, the command to d/l such & such item, & some have a bandwith limit at which if you go below they kick you. I think I am thinging of the right think in this situation, although anything IRC/MIRC related I only know about from articles...

For me it's just simpler to start a torrent & leave it runnnig, if it's seeded well (meaning you're downloading from a large number of peers which have more of the file or the whole file) it shouldn't take to long, but that depends upon your connection speed.
You're the man Batz,i'll take up your recomendation and do the bittorent,thank you and the other guys for your help,thanks alot.
Has anyone here watched Bleach? I'm downloading ep 1 right now but I wanted to know what you guys think of it. I have 9 manga volumes and I absolutely love it. It's one of my favourite manga and one of the best I've ever read. I do hope the anime is that good!