Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Nazca Volume 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, the last series I got into is Nazca.

I bought volumes 1-3, so that leaves 4.

At first, I loved it, but then it just got a little..I dunno, but it wasnt near as good as it ended up being in Volumes 1-2.

I was wondering, from anyones who's watched the series, whether or not its actually worth getting volume 4 to this? Or should I just forget about it. :confused:
katherine_jean Wrote:Well, the last series I got into is Nazca.

I bought volumes 1-3, so that leaves 4.

At first, I loved it, but then it just got a little..I dunno, but it wasnt near as good as it ended up being in Volumes 1-2.

I was wondering, from anyones who's watched the series, whether or not its actually worth getting volume 4 to this? Or should I just forget about it. :confused:

It depends on if you want to watch the ending of it or not... I agree, it wasn't as interesting as I thought it was going to be, but I did watch it all... maybe Tsukiko can give you a better idea on it... cause to tell you the truth, I don't remember much about it... it seemed to be fairly predictable at the end... and it did have an ending... but other than the costumes/artwork which I really liked, I really don't remember much of the storyline... Sad I do think the last 4 episodes do get better than the prior ones, because you have confrontation between the 2 main characters... and then the final battle...
Amethyst Wrote:It depends on if you want to watch the ending of it or not... I agree, it wasn't as interesting as I thought it was going to be, but I did watch it all... maybe Tsukiko can give you a better idea on it... cause to tell you the truth, I don't remember much about it... it seemed to be fairly predictable at the end... and it did have an ending... but other than the costumes/artwork which I really liked, I really don't remember much of the storyline... Sad I do think the last 4 episodes do get better than the prior ones, because you have confrontation between the 2 main characters... and then the final battle...
Well, thats good to know (that it does get more interesting)..thanks for the input.