Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Any Update on FX?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hmmm, Just wonder if there is any update on FX..
I hope they will back to business soon so I can get better gooddies compared to MAC.
I don't like the idea that MAC will monopoly the asian anime market.. No competitor, no improvement...
Also wonder will MAC be caught too? Will MAC stop producing or rest for awhile after the FX case is settled???
a0214249 Wrote:Hmmm, Just wonder if there is any update on FX..
I hope they will back to business soon so I can get better gooddies compared to MAC.
I don't like the idea that MAC will monopoly the asian anime market.. No competitor, no improvement...
Also wonder will MAC be caught too? Will MAC stop producing or rest for awhile after the FX case is settled???

No more news on FX. I saw some article but even with those cursed website translators I couldnt make heads or tails of what was being said. But from what has been said here FX is dead and won't be coming back. I don't know the law out there but Flora is in MAJOR trouble. As far as MAC starting a monoply that my happen it all depends. If MI steps up they won't be able to but if they don't and a new company does not arise I wouldnt be surprised if the prices shot right up...
You could try the existing thread like TWO spots under yours instead of starting a new one. That woulda been a good place to start.
Cidien Wrote:You could try the existing thread like TWO spots under yours instead of starting a new one. That woulda been a good place to start.

They asked for new news, not old garbage where the conversations ended up far away from the topic.
Mac has been caught more than once.
Blight Wrote:They asked for new news, not old garbage where the conversations ended up far away from the topic.

The newest news has consistently been posted in that thread and the topic has not changed. Perhaps you should go read it too before you make comments like that.....
Cidien Wrote:The newest news has consistently been posted in that thread and the topic has not changed. Perhaps you should go read it too before you make comments like that.....

I have read that thread, all of it, even posted on it. And it took me to get to the second page before I found out anything worthwhile. I gave up on it several times before I got anything useful from it, and that is probably what happened in his case, looked like BS so he wanted some real answers. It is more a perspective thing than being weather or not you could get anything from it or not (basically assuming the thread had been hijacked, which it looks that way in the beginning). And yes, the topic has changed; do you see any positive news concerning FX in there now?
The topic was and has always been new about FX. This guy wanted news about FX good or bad. Don't you think positive news about FX is a good place to start? Thanks for proving my point by the way. You were too lazy to read the whole thread (it would take about 2 mins to skim it for imortant posts...) so you now support someone who you think is equally lazy. It's really not a real big deal - but don't make retarded excuses like that. Just makes you look dumb and lazy.