Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Gantz HKDVD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I bought Gantz the first stage (MI) and i see that they set was a Tv rip and it was the censored version,do you guys know where i can get the unedited gory version without buying the U.S. release,does the (AV) version of Gantz contain the unedited version,i bought mine from a website and i see that they have the (AV) version but i dont want to risk getting it because it might be the same as the (MI) release I have,please help me guys,thanks.
You can easily obtain the DVD rips of the uncensored Japanese rips with -extremely- well done fansubs.

Just do a btorrent search for 'Gantz dvd uncut' or 'gantz dvd uncensored'.
Thanks pal,if you have any good recommendations can you pm them to me,or is there another way besides the bittorent,cause i dont know much about it or how to do it,thanks for replying.
Bittorrent is extremely easy to use.. and it's very easy to find what you're looking for. I just dloaded the client from http://www.bittorrent.com. You'd be surprised how much you can find just through google searches...

(i.e. anime bittorrent downloads)

Or even google what you're specifically looking for (bittorrent gantz dvd uncut) and you're sure to find some links.

Sorry I can't be more specific, but I have all my usual sites bookmarked at home... where I am not, currently. I'll PM you later if I can find some good sites...
YOU THE MAN ROOSTER!!!!!!,thanks again,i will do just that,i will see this all when i get home from work,i'll be on the lookout for that PM,thanks again friend.